Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

Discus and support Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @Emo, Get Em! Kinect is boss this time around. I have to many factors to prove this that i wont even bother cause this argument has gone round and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tirant657, Mar 15, 2014.

  1. Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?


    @Emo, Get Em! Kinect is boss this time around. I have to many factors to prove this that i wont even bother cause this argument has gone round and round for months in many of different threads.

    Search button friend
     
    Listed mia 510, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

    ^ But without kinect, then what is it?
  3. kingvas78 Win User

    Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

    ^ Ummm....... it's still a console with a Kinect...??
  4. OUgroundGAME Win User

    Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

    My only issue with kinect is accidentally calling timeouts in Madden. I turn it off before I play now. Works great attracting enemies in Thief. "HEY BAD GUY!" "Come out of there!"
  5. Sunburst Univox Win User

    Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

    It's like mounting a pebble on a platinum band.
  6. voteDC Win User

    Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

    It's amazing the amount of people who tell the OP they are wrong but fails to provide information as to why and what they can do to solve the problem.

    How about instead of complaining you actually try and help your fellow Xbox One users.

    Just because you are finding something simple does not mean that everyone will find it the same.
Thema:

Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?

Loading...
  1. Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect? - Similar Threads - Why entire console

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why must I always download the entire game when there's an update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I always download the entire game when there's an update: Why must I always struggle with updating fortnite on this nonsense console, it makes me wish I had a Playstation instead... And I'm not the only one, seemingly the issue mostly affects series s...
  7. Why exactly did i get suspended for an entire year?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why exactly did i get suspended for an entire year?: I'm really confused about the lack of fairness in these situations like me and this one guy was exchanging insults for awhile and I eventually stopped and just blocked him then a few hours went by...
  8. Dear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...: I am well aware of the strike system and how it works so you don't need to remind me. Recently I reported somebody for harassing me and calling me a racial slur. I used to be friends with this...
  9. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...
  10. Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?: My Old minecraft account Haymay was run under Mojang, after a while of not playing. I came back to play minecraft and found my account had been migrated. I was completely fine with it, until I...