Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?
Discus and support Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's like putting Ketchup on a $40 steak. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tirant657, Mar 15, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect?
Loading...
-
Why is this entire console gimped because of the Kinect? - Similar Threads - Why entire console
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why must I always download the entire game when there's an update
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy must I always download the entire game when there's an update: Why must I always struggle with updating fortnite on this nonsense console, it makes me wish I had a Playstation instead... And I'm not the only one, seemingly the issue mostly affects series s... -
Why exactly did i get suspended for an entire year?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy exactly did i get suspended for an entire year?: I'm really confused about the lack of fairness in these situations like me and this one guy was exchanging insults for awhile and I eventually stopped and just blocked him then a few hours went by... -
Dear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...
in XBoX AccessibilityDear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...: I am well aware of the strike system and how it works so you don't need to remind me. Recently I reported somebody for harassing me and calling me a racial slur. I used to be friends with this... -
Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the... -
Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?: My Old minecraft account Haymay was run under Mojang, after a while of not playing. I came back to play minecraft and found my account had been migrated. I was completely fine with it, until I...