why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

Discus and support why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by caduhuk, Oct 15, 2023.

1. caduhuk
    caduhuk Guest

I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or shift lock, the mouse cursor still goes to the second monitor, but the worst one is, whi is there no voice chat in it? I loved it but theres no voice chat ij microsoft store roblox, and I just can't even download the website roblox and yes, I'm 13+ and I'm VERIFIED, it works in mobile and website robloxz but not Microsoft store roblox

:)

caduhuk, Oct 15, 2023
  2. 茜婷 楊 Win User

roblox cannot be opened

but Microsoft Store roblox cant voice chat and type chinese
  3. ꧁ᙏιɾɯσƵ꧂ Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat

Hello Jesse,I'm actually a player of Microsoft Store Roblox.

When i play on servers that accept voice chat i can't active my microphone or can't hear people but my friends on roblox player can actually do, why can't i use voice chat like them ?

Thanks for the help
  4. Ethan Helms Win User

I've been having the same problem so I checked the communication section in the Roblox games and it says none I don't think Roblox Corp implemented Voice chat for the Microsoft version
  5. caduhuk Win User

hello, Arturo, I understand, but what about the first person glitch? it also occurs in other games like in FH4, FH5 or any first person game from microsoft store, when I try to move the camera (even in 1st person), the mouse cursor gols to the 2nd monitor
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, caduhuk. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I take the opportunity to inform you that, at the moment, the game developer (Roblox) didn’t implement the voice chat feature on the Microsoft Store version of the game.

Please be aware, the developer is the one responsible for bringing features to their game or app, and the Microsoft store only serves as a hub for developers to publish their content.
Thema:

1. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox? - Similar Threads - why voice chat

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  4. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  5. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  6. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  7. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  8. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  9. Why does valorant voice chat not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does valorant voice chat not record: I've just started recording my ingame preformances on Valorant with Xbox Game Bar and after playing and rewatching my recordings i noticed that it doesnt record my teammates voices when speaking...
  10. Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...: Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why is this? a8190ded-4c67-48c8-a26b-33211b7f87a5