Why is there no Honor/Reward system.

Discus and support Why is there no Honor/Reward system. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi everyone :) SO quick background. Don't play games as much as I used to due to work, these days i get home and try squeeze an hour of games in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dacamsterno1, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Dacamsterno1
    Dacamsterno1 Guest

Hi everyone Why is there no Honor/Reward system. :)

SO quick background. Don't play games as much as I used to due to work, these days i get home and try squeeze an hour of games in before bed on weekdays. Usually any online game is filled with unpleasant people and i mute them if they carry on so I can focus
    on just enjoying the game.

Today I was quite surprised to come home and have a team of young people, i'd say they ranged from 12-19, who were a genuine delight to play with. I played my favourite hero and for once did not get abused for 'trolling'. We just chatted away as we played
    and called out enemy locations, celebrated thwarting the enemy attempts to beat us. It was a game that you always want to have when you go online, what i usually only experience when in a pre-made party with friends.

This made me think of xbox 360 where they had a 'prefer' or 'avoid' system or something along those lines and I couldn't find any way of recognising the other players on my team for just being decent gamers. Why is there a system solely around punishing
    gamers we don't like? is xbox live really focusing on a mentality of punishing others for doing things we don't like and not ever thinking of rewarding those who are just fun companions?

Can we please consider having an honour system or some kind of reward system implemented that recognises the positive experiences people bring to their teams and is not broken by friends slapping eachother with likes over and over? If these positive players
    had the option of earning icons as they got honour and the option of turning it on or off (depending if they want to show it to others) it would be really nice seeing these people with an icon on their name in all the games they play. Hell maybe even free
    access to gamepass or some other monetary reward if animations/icons/ribbons/borders are not considered a good enough reward.

I hope we can get some sort of system in place to help me thank those who make my 1 hour of gaming enjoyable. I would be 100% down for a system like this Why is there no Honor/Reward system. :)

For those who read all this, thank you.

:)

Dacamsterno1, Apr 5, 2018
  2. No points!!!??

I decided to buy for Honor with the deal of getting Xbox rewards points through the rewards system. I still don't have those points for purchasing it even though I bought the game which Microsoft said would get me rewards points. I don't know why this is.
    because I bought it through the link of the rewards email I got. I still don't have the credits

LoneWolf4ssassn, Apr 5, 2018
  3. Metalgod1387
    Metalgod1387 Guest
    No rewards since i've joined in 2011

There are rewards going out for owning certain and getting achievements and i own For Honor, Witcher 3, Battlefield one, and Forza Horizon 3 and i have received no rewards for purchasing these games, please help!

Metalgod1387, Apr 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Apr 6, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For suggestions like this, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

not getting credit for one game I think its For Honor

Hello Deaven4,

We can only Reward purchases made while being a Rewards member. Since your purchase of For Honor was made outside the Rewards program, we cannot Reward that purchase.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?

Hello AX0x NiZ x0XA,

Both the Simply Rewarding and Warrior Rewards offers started in March. Therefore, your For Honor purchase in February is not eligible. Purchases must be made within the offer period to be eligible for an offer.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

No Warrior Rewards

Hello VexxWARE,

We are currently in the process of correcting an issue that caused our Rewarding process to be delayed. We are currently working on bringing Rewarding back up to speed. You should see the Rewards for Warrior Rewards (and receive progress for the Simply Rewarding
    offer) for your For Honor purchase within the next 1-3 days. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  9. NegativeHelix Win User

Pending Xbox Rewards things

I think they're changing the program soon and rebranding it microsoft rewards. Your credits will more than likely be honored, but will take a while.
Thema:

1. Why is there no Honor/Reward system. - Similar Threads - Why Honor Reward

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?: I purchased an xbox Elite controller with the Microsoft Complete warranty from the Microsoft web store and now it says my warranty is void. while the original manufacturers warranty (1yr) is void...
  10. why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9