Why is there no Honor/Reward system.
Discus and support Why is there no Honor/Reward system. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi everyone :) SO quick background. Don't play games as much as I used to due to work, these days i get home and try squeeze an hour of games in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dacamsterno1, Apr 5, 2018.
Thema:
Why is there no Honor/Reward system.
Loading...
-
Why is there no Honor/Reward system. - Similar Threads - Why Honor Reward
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why did I get a message from Xbox saying Eric cantona gifted me the for honor battle pass
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy did I get a message from Xbox saying Eric cantona gifted me the for honor battle pass: [img] I got a message from Xbox saying that Eric cantona gifted me the for honor battle pass I want to know why this occurred ec2136ef-582a-4c79-8f0c-e18e51281555 -
Why does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?: I purchased an xbox Elite controller with the Microsoft Complete warranty from the Microsoft web store and now it says my warranty is void. while the original manufacturers warranty (1yr) is void... -
why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work
in XBoX Games and Appswhy does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9