Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

Discus and support Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Den Hiroshi, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Den Hiroshi
    Den Hiroshi Guest

Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this unwanted clutter, but currently there is no feature allowing us to. Why wouldn't we be given this option?

:)

Den Hiroshi, Aug 7, 2023
  2. DenOfTheLobo Win User

Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard set up for the July, 2023 update?

That actually does explain things. I'm glad I didn't even bother with the insiders hub.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard set up for the July, 2023 update?

The honest answer is that MS want to sell Game Pass subscriptions. They ignored all of the negative feedback from Xbox Insiders on Reddit for months on end, rolling out a dashboard that was criticised over and over and over again for lacking customisability and being one giant advertisement.

You can draw your own conclusions from that, as to how much they care what their current customers think, versus them wanting to attract new ones.
  4. DenOfTheLobo Win User

That doesn't answer the question
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure that in the next updates they may put this option, I think it would be very good so that we can leave it to each one's taste.

Sincerely, Fernando.
  6. pjameleven Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

Hi MyPVPstings,

Xbox hasn't released any details about the Series X dashboard or UI so we don't know for sure if there will be customization options or other new features, but given Xbox's history I would say it's a pretty safe bet there will be new and customizable features
    on the dashboard. Happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard... - Similar Threads - Why feature allowing

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  6. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  7. Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...: Why is the compare stats feature locked b39c79b0-9cf2-426e-8d2a-74c140ac2b77
  8. Why was my post about the block feature removed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was my post about the block feature removed: Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all....
  9. Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist?: My question is: Why can I not stream my Xbox Series S gameplay directly to Discord while on a Discord Voice Channel connected to the Xbox? I've tried screen sharing my phone when playing remotely...
  10. Why Is Automatic Ban a Feature?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Is Automatic Ban a Feature?: I think that automatic ban is an unneeded and feature that causes more harm than keeping anyone’s feelings from being hurt. For example, me and my friends are causally playing video games, and we...