Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

Discus and support Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Io1556, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Io1556
    Io1556 Guest

Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

Hello,

Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on Xbox consoles?

Mine is the limited Starfield Xbox Controller for info, a standard Series X/S controller that should be able to change the logo's brightness, like on current gen Xbox consoles, but not on a Windows 10/11 PC. Why?

Best regards, hope that maybe Microsoft cares and will do something about it.

PS: No, putting a tape on the Xbox logo isn't a reasonable solution fix for it.

:)

Io1556, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light Controller on PC?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you are trying to dim the light on your controller from your PC.

Unfortunately, this is not a feature yet on PC's and this can only be done through the consoles. They might be adding this feature soon though through the accessories app but as of the moment no official announcement of this yet. I am also waiting for this to happen so I can adjust the light on my controller as well through PC's.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox Logo LED Dimming, what does it mean?

Yeah, I think it's just a bit hit and miss. It's the same with my Android phone as the screen brightness goes up and down sometimes, even when the room lighting is unchanged.

I would actually like to see an option to turn the LED off altogether, considering it doesn't actually do anything other than light up the logo.
  4. AtomicVariable Win User

What's with the dim xbox logo light??

It would be nice if they would allow the Kinect xbox logo on the top right of the display to b dimmed or turned off. The darn thing has given my 2013 model panasonic 65" plasma VT50 fits with image retention.

Also, I don't notice the controller light change at all, as others above say they noticed. Console and Kinect light, yes. The controller should have an dim or off option as the light is I am sure putting a bit of extra drain on the batteries. And it's bright
    at night when playing.
  5. Yukon man Win User

Call of Duty broke my Xbox X

So this is what is happening. Turn on by pressing the xbox logo and the xbox light come right up and stay bright. the drive or something else inside the xbox click then turn off then do the same process 2 more times and then the xbox shut down. When i
    turn on the controller, it blink to connect but never connect. Hope this hlps. Thank you for looking into it.
  6. Rockysamba Win User

What's with the dim xbox logo light??

Just spoke to customer service at Microsoft and they have confirmed that there is an ambient light sensor in Kinect that will turn down brightness of both logos if the room is dark.
Thema:

1. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light... - Similar Threads - Why aren't option

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  5. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  6. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  7. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  8. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...