Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles?

Discus and support Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; These triangles are showing on all games on my family's second console that is being game shared to. That console is set to my profile's home console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx Doowrah xX, Oct 25, 2023.

  1. Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles?


    These triangles are showing on all games on my family's second console that is being game shared to. That console is set to my profile's home console so my games and game pass ultimate subscription are shared there. Is it simply because the profile being used doesn't own the licenses to those game and game pass or is it a bug that I need to report?

    :)
     
    Xx Doowrah xX, Oct 25, 2023
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles?

    I have the same...I own Forza Horizons 1 and 2 on disc and both of those now show exclamation marks (although I haven't actually tried to play them since they displayed those marks)...if memory serves, they only appeared since the bad dashboard makeover update a couple of months ago
    It's normal for the disc versions of games to show the exclamation marks, because the license for the games is on the disc, so when the disc is inserted, the exclamation marks will dissappear, but will come back after the disc is ejected.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles?

    I have the same...I own Forza Horizons 1 and 2 on disc and both of those now show exclamation marks (although I haven't actually tried to play them since they displayed those marks)...if memory serves, they only appeared since the bad dashboard makeover update a couple of months ago
    It's normal for the disc versions of games to show the exclamation marks, because the license for the games is on the disc, so when the disc is inserted, the exclamation marks will dissappear, but will come back after the disc is ejected.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles?

    Yeah, it basically means that the profile that is being used doesn't own the licenses for the games. It doesn't work properly anyway. As it shows on my games that I own, and I can still play them without any issue. It's nothing to worry about. If you can still play the games, then I would just ignore it.
  5. PLATTYBOB Win User

    Triangle with explanation

    soz meant exclamation mark, it a red triangle with an exclamation mark inside it
  6. Uber Silk Road Win User

    Season pass not working

    maps are out today for crimson map pack its on my war games but has a yellow triangle with ! inside it i have got the pass an i cant access it wtf
Thema:

Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles?

Loading...
  1. Why is there a triangle with a ! inside it on game tiles? - Similar Threads - Why triangle inside

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]