Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

Discus and support Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eduardo Loera, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar.

:)

Eduardo Loera, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Eduardo Loera Win User

I have this problem on PC, not on console
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Eduardo, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

With the intention of helping you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft community forum and found a response from User UbiSubject17 explaining the reason for the sad face near the Clips. He said this:

When we take a clip or screenshot, it says it's been uploaded to Xbox Live, but if you check your Captures, they're not actually on Xbox Live, they stay only on your console, and you can't share a screenshot unless it's on Xbox Live, hence the "sad face". Then you would have no choice but to mark them all and upload them to OneDrive, which is not the same and uses valuable storage, which if you need more, you will have to pay for.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24a592f8-13ed-41ea-8008-933c1a3b495b

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox app iOS

No, you can only upload content from your Xbox or clips captured with the Xbox Game Bar on PC.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Woah. It's a new topic.

Why the sad face....I thought you nailed it. It was spot on in my book?
  6. Shankob Win User

XBOX Live down?

Ya it's not working now stopped working about half a hour ago ;( now can't connect on my Xbox but my pc works fine sad face
Thema:

1. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar? - Similar Threads - Why sad face

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...