Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

Discus and support Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Crekord, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Crekord
    Crekord Guest

Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller.

I says: "region" is required. Enter and try again.

I have entered my region and it still throws this error on me.

Is there something that i have not checked?

Controller, shipping adress and payment are all triple checked. I am using paypal and should not have any problems with it.

Grateful for any pointers to what may be the issue Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs? :)

:)

Crekord, Apr 10, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: