Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

Discus and support Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was indefinitely banned without any further details provided. The reasoning for said ban was for "Violating Community Standards" with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Rodriguez1, May 3, 2023.

1. Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

My account was indefinitely banned without any further details provided. The reasoning for said ban was for "Violating Community Standards" with no elaboration, immediately following was an appeal asking for elaboration of details regarding my ban specifically about which Standards were violated and warranted an indefinite ban. Due to the lack of information provided, or case review regarding the ban, the duration of the ban itself seemed unneeded and unfair warranting appeal for the ban. Which the appeal was later denied, still with zero elaboration of what warranted the duration of my ban and specifically what Standards were violated. I play on PC and I only play in private sessions with friends communicating via a different media application. I rarely ever talk to strangers whilst in public games and I do not communicate via messaging and/or voice communication through any of microsofts applications or try to find people through the aforementioned media platform to message and/or voice communicate. Any attempts to contact Xbox or Microsoft the enforcement links or helps links are futile since any questions that around on th topic of account suspension only offer the options to visit the FAQs (when visited do not provide the answers I need or rephrase my question with answers that still don't offer the solutions I require.) and a virtual assistant offering answers and solutions that do not answer my question.

:)

Noah Rodriguez1, May 3, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement team about about a case review?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience however only the Enforcement team can suspend or ban an account and they can only be reached by submitting a case review. They can also remove the option to submit a case review too depending on the term that was violated. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  3. Duta Flavius Win User

Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement team about about a case review?

Hello, my account was also indefinitely banned/suspended without any details provided. My appeal was denied without providing any information on what I could do further to get my account unbanned. I only play on Pc and I communicate with my friends through discord. Is there any way I could get some help regarding my issue?

Thanks for taking your time to read this reply.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Wow

Xbox's can only be banned by Xbox Enforcement. The only way to contact them is through their forum listed under xbox 360 support. It's at the bottom under console bans/suspensions. Post a message to them (It won't be visible) and an available agent will
    contact you and advise you why it was banned and the duration.
  5. MatthewThomsonZB Win User

Communication ban ( 3rd attempt at trying to get a response)

On 04/10/15 the above enforcement detail. Was highlighted orange and at the bottom of the enforcement detail there was a date and time 05/10/15 01:19:44, which was the date and time the suspension was "STATED TO END"

Now upon typing this, when i check enforcement.xbox.com, the above case detail is no longer highlighted orange. So why am i still banned????? Either my ban is until 18/10/15 or the enforcement team hasn't removed my ban.

Very poor snd highly unprofessional from the enforcement team. I feel as though i have made a fool out because there is no clarity with my ban duration, i have been given "TWO" different ban durations for my xbox one snd xbox 360.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

To enforcement tean

Thema:

Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

1. Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement... - Similar Threads - Why elaboration duration

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...