Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X???

Discus and support Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my recent game I bought from Amazon Canada doesn’t like the series X for some reason it was red dead redemption 2 it’s the installation DISC but for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReichenCarterkaiser, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X???

So my recent game I bought from Amazon Canada doesn’t like the series X for some reason it was red dead redemption 2 it’s the installation DISC but for some reason seems to run/ installing the game right?!/ hmmm theirs also a grinding noise from the console that I’ve never heard before from other games for the series X in general that have had problems with!!! But I say **** Amazon cuz that where I really got my series X they where on sale for like $547 couldn’t resist not getting one before I moved to my new APT; but it’s just that I had like freakin 8 nearly 13 Errors saying disc is t readable mabye it was the DISC drive that wasn’t working/doing its job… I’m not inpressed Microsoft for making a disc drive that you can’t even keeping your dang XBOX SERIES X to stand on the plate form built in **** XBOX lol wow fix that issue PLZ don’t start challenging PLAYSTATION CUZ THEIR PS4 SLIM THAT JUST CAME OUT quote on quote/ literally can be detached **** PlayStation 5 lol wow let’s just hope my console doesn’t blow up now lol!!!

Jezzz might have to get a ps5 or ps5 slim or Xbox series S instead all digital/ NOW IT SAYS ONLY 1hour-14mins to go wow thx MICROSOFT!!!

:)

ReichenCarterkaiser, Oct 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X???