Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...

Discus and support Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox accessory market in South Africa is in my opinion being ignored because it doesn’t bring in such a large income for Xbox not because of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RBR Kirito, Jun 11, 2023.

1. RBR Kirito
    RBR Kirito Guest

Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...

1. The Xbox accessory market in South Africa is in my opinion being ignored because it doesn’t bring in such a large income for Xbox not because of the lack of customers but rather the lack of variety in products when compared to other countries.There just isn’t enough variety in the South African market for Xbox to have a large income from South Africa
    2. Xbox is also allowing some companies to have a monopoly over some of their products for example:Takealot currently has a nearly complete monopoly over the Xbox expansion drives and they are well aware of this fact and as a result they have been charging double for the expansion drives if someone were to purchase a 1Tb expansion drive from amazon it would cost 2808ZAR excluding shipping but would cost 6268ZAR excluding shipping from Takealot (more than double the price) I know large scale shipping can be expensive but not to this extent.
    I personally have not upgraded to the current generation consoles as of yet but I’m already noticing this problem and I think the current situation will change soon unless Xbox themselves take notice

:)

RBR Kirito, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox allowing certain retailers to have such a large monopoly over the market

Hello RBR Kirito,

Thank you for posting in the Xbox Forums and for bringing up your concern about the Xbox accessory market in South Africa. As an Xbox Support agent, I understand how important it is to have a variety of products available in the market. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Your feedback is important for Xbox to improve its service and products and we would like to ensure that this will be brought to the attention of the appropriate team so that they can take note of your concerns. We would like to suggest that you also share your feedback on the Microsoft Tech Community website. This is a platform where you can share your thoughts and ideas with other Xbox users and Microsoft representatives. Here is the link: Home - Microsoft Community Hub

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

The Crew price discrepancy

You're only taking the currency conversion into account, and ignoring other factor such as import duties (yes, they do exist for downloaded content), taxes, local licensing and distribution, market share, and a bunch of other
    stuff I can't think of off the top of my head.

The questions I have for you are; Does "The Crew" cost more or less in the disc version in South Africa? And, does "The Crew" cost more or less than other major titles that are being sold in South Africa?
  4. orion796 Win User

Multiplayer sucks

why is she going on about south africa
  5. Jacques444 Win User

XNA????????????

Hey Guys,

Any update as to why XNA is still not available in South Africa??
  6. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

DESTINY DISAPPOINTMENT - A FAN VENTING

I should have clarified, Chowing Bunnies made mention of South Africa Having dedicated servers. Which is why i directed to the Xbox feedback site.
Thema:

1. Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox... - Similar Threads - Why accessory market

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  7. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...
  8. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  9. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...
  10. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3