Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

Discus and support Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone? 14f2a83b-2abc-4da7-af1c-92a6649f3744 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaxTheEpic official, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone?

:)

MaxTheEpic official, Mar 20, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

They could but you gotta remember those servers would be shut down now support ended awhile ago

You have to.remember 3,rd parties won't keep servers up for games that arent selling since 360 games are out of print no new sales with the.exception of.bc titles even than the marketplace is shutting down in July
  3. dcomley Win User

XBOX live keeps disconnecting

Hiya Kiwi,

Do you have any others devices like PCs connected to your modem router at the same time? If so, just as an isolation test, could you try and switch off all the other devices so that only the Xbox 360 is using your modem router and try that out for an hour
    or so?
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Just don't know if im correct here, but...

Hi,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

1. What type of device are you using? (e.g. Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 10)

2. Are you able to play other games?

Looking forward to your response.
  5. darx202 Win User

Xbox One will not have backwards compatability, but....

I am going to assume that the Xbox One connects to the other devices via a handful of hdmi cords and maybe a few other devices to control the power going to these other devices. So, why not an Xbox 360?
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

"We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided"

Are the following 2 options enabled on your console?

1. Under This Xbox, select Allow game streaming to other devices.
    2. Under Other devices, select Allow connections from any device or
      Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.

Also, check to make sure AP isolation is not enabled on your router settings - which it should not by default.
Thema:

1. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices? - Similar Threads - Why 360 isolated

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  4. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  5. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  6. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  7. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  8. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  9. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  10. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...