wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD

Discus and support wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD d88055d5-dcc8-452e-ad6d-16179a2f3bce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christina Paul, May 4, 2023.

1. wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD

:)

Christina Paul, May 4, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Christina, this is Manuela!. :heart:️ I'm an Independent Advisor

What words are censored or not depends entirely on the Xbox live system.
    Exist the possibility that this word can be harmful of offensive in other languages and this is why you can't wrote it
  3. Goatsnatcher Win User

PLAYING MUSIC WHILST GAMING

Wow, censorship gone mad. Not sure why the word "It" got censored... lol
  4. bowski477 Win User

censored words

Twitter support is the best because they can respond in real time. There is a support section on the forums just for future reference. This one is usually just discussion.
  5. Dylanthalus Win User

censored words

Okay, so since it's been a few days and no one from MS wants to respond to my inquiry, I'll open a formal support ticket I guess since I feel my game experience is being limited by this censor. When it takes ten minutes to write one sentence (that contains
    absolutely no offensive content), there's a serious problem with the censor that needs to be fixed.

Please speak up and tell Microsoft that the censor (which I support) should be reasonable and censor only words that matter, not completely random English words that are by no means offensive or inappropriate on their own. I've been a happy gamer for years
    but have never ran into such problems trying to add descriptions for posted work before. Come on Microsoft, recognize and fix this problem.
  6. dpoet Win User

censored words

I live near a place called Cockermouth in the lake district, I think the word would be banned by any auto censoting. LOL
Thema:

1. wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD - Similar Threads - wHY WoRd BuDdHa

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it still won't load....
  4. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  5. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  6. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on...
  7. Why can’t I use a certain innocent word in my gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I use a certain innocent word in my gamertag?: Why am I unable to use ‘batty’ in my gamer tag? It’s in my Instagram and my discord name it’s not a rude word just means crazy and If crazy is allowed why isn’t batty ?...
  8. Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...: It has happened twice so far, where I will receive a message from someone I have played against. In said messages there is always some kind of hate speech or something about how I should, "k***...
  9. why was i banned for one swear word

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why was i banned for one swear word: after people accusing me of something bad i never did by the way and i call them b-words and i all of the sudden get a perma ban when they should be banned for harassment about what they accused...
  10. Why can't I use the word "Slim" in my gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use the word "Slim" in my gamertag?: I'm trying to change my gamertag but Xbox won't allow me to use the word "Slim". However when I look up existing names with the word "Slim" I see a gamertag which is literally just "Slim" then I...