Why is the wait time so long.

Discus and support Why is the wait time so long. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to get on Fortnite on cloud gaming and it’s taking 70 minutes to load everytime. I’m getting sick and tired of waiting for an hour and 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Talan Kelly, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Talan Kelly
    Talan Kelly Guest

I’m trying to get on Fortnite on cloud gaming and it’s taking 70 minutes to load everytime. I’m getting sick and tired of waiting for an hour and 10 minuets. I just want to play the game except I have to wait for 70 minutes. I might as well get a Nintendo switch. Although I enjoy the graphics and the gameplay, and how fast it runs on the backbone in Xbox cloud gaming. If someone can fix the wait time, I would be happy to play again. On Xbox cloud gaming. until then I won’t be able to play on cloud gaming.

:)

Talan Kelly, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Why such a long wait time?

Hi Christopher V, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you.

As a player, I completely understand what you mean, but you must keep in mind that the queue cannot be skipped. The delay is due to the servers, to get a little more information I did a little research and found that Fortnite handles and manages the queue, not Xbox. Therefore, it would be a developer problem.

After telling you this, keep in mind that we are in a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who try to solve other players' problems, such as problems with controls, consoles and basic things, so this means that we do not belong to Microsoft.

You can take a look at this community thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/a93bfe04-0b09-43a1-84d0-0fcc55ac7b8e

Thank you for your attention, if you need more help I will be waiting for your response.

Greetings,
    Jose.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xcloud wait times long

I'm afraid there are many people trying to use the servers, you either have to wait or acquire a compatible device. There is no fix for this, and support cannot create more servers.

This is a beta service available free to fortnite players, and only so many resources can be devoted to that pool
  4. Ryz.pak Win User

Xcloud wait times long

When It gets to the end it doesn't load up fortnite it shows up as "sorry queue is longer than expected" and I wanna play the new season but I cant because of this and if I go on the actual fortnite app my game crashes because old tablet
  5. CJDakota1017 Win User

Xcloud wait times long

I have a wait time of 80 MINS HOLY NUTS
  6. yt swerdna Win User

Xcloud wait times long

any way you can fix it, i legit have wait times of 200+ minutes
Thema:

1. Why is the wait time so long. - Similar Threads - Why wait long

2. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...
  3. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  4. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  5. Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come: After I wait on xbox cloud gaming . My game does not come . It automatically send me back . And does the same over and over . If it is the second time I am playing a day ? Can someone help with...
  6. Why such a long wait time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why such a long wait time?: To play fortnite right now its 145 minute wait time like bruh 6d2f816e-a71a-42fa-8965-0ffb9289dd7b
  7. Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change: When I first started fortnite on cloud, the wait time was 5-15 minutes, but now when I start fortnite in Xbox cloud the wait time is 5-280 minutes I am need a way to reduce the wait time...
  8. Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?: If I paid any other service $30/mth I would expect immediate access to the stuff I've paid for. However, this game StarField has destroyed the customer experience for me. Not only is it buggy and...
  9. Why do I have to wait 4 hours just to play Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to wait 4 hours just to play Fortnite?: Do I have to pay to be able to become a priority? I've asked my brother if he has the same problems since he has paid for the game pass but he doesn't have to wait for that long. I get the since...
  10. Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...: Whenever I boot up a game it says that I am in a queue for 80mins but I boot up my alternate account and I don’t need to wait at all( when I go back to my main I still have to wait)...