Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

Discus and support Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LiMiT Fantasy, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down drastically. I use the Microsoft Rewards program and $1 is equivalent to 1000
    . That's the same as Xbox Rewards credit so that isn't a problem however, in the FAQ it states that
    1 VIP gem is going to equal 1 Microsoft Reward Point.
    That's a drastic difference.
    In the vault, a $10 visa gift card or 10,000 Xbox Live Rewards Credits is going to cost you 500 gems. If you do the math, that's 50 VIP gems for each $1. The price for a $25 gift card is 40 VIP gems for each $1, which is 1,000 VIP gems. If I have
    I don't use the 1,000 VIP gems I have, they will be transferred to the new Microsoft Rewards Program. I'd have 1,000 Microsoft Rewards Points, which is equal to $1.00...
    . Why is the value of a VIP gem going down so much? I understand that people
    should spend their VIP gems before the Transition in order to get the best monetary value out of the gems but, the most wanted items in the vault are always out of stock. I've been trying to spend my gems for the past two weeks and the gift card, Xbox live,
    Xbox Live rewards Credits, and even t-shirts are always out of stock. This really seems unfair to the people that have been completing missions and purchasing games and are looking forward to a little reward for being a loyal Xbox user.

:)

LiMiT Fantasy, Apr 4, 2018
  2. consp77
    consp77 Guest
    Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

Most of what is good in the VIP Vault, soon to be closed, is "out of stock" - will the value of the VIP gems be monetized when the programs closes?

consp77, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Level cap?

Why have they increased the value of challenges so drastically?

Amandas Kaioken, Apr 4, 2018
  4. ace54858
    ace54858 Guest

but there is a big issue as most everything is Out of Stock even when it is a digital item which i find hard to even happen as how can a digital item be out of stock i want to spend my gems to get $15. worth in credit's so have it added to my account and
    out of stock and has been as of late last month.

ace54858, Apr 5, 2018
  5. I'm pretty sure xbox is just trying to truly screw us, they're a rather greedy company, the fact they removed playing FREE Games to earn a couple of bucks is stupid AF.

DF DreamDemon, Apr 5, 2018
  6. Nod Nolan
    Nod Nolan Guest
    I'm also saddened by this decision.

It was my intention to accumulate Gems towards a controller. If I had had any idea that the GEM system was going to be so short lived I would have instantly spend any accumulated points.

It would be a lot fairer if our gems were automatically translated into Rewards Credits and deposited as its current monetary value into our account.

Nod Nolan, Apr 5, 2018
  7. SaviorMoney
    SaviorMoney Guest
    Grab the lube, they are shoving it in DEEP....

SaviorMoney, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: