why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

Discus and support why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justin murphy3, Mar 16, 2024.

1. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

I just want the most recent OSU

:)

justin murphy3, Mar 16, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. 8849fb1c-2ff2-4e2d-b Win User

ask

hi what date of august 2021 for new features for all xbox consoles
  4. sanrain_0 Win User

ask

one more question what date of august 2021 should i check for new features on xbox insider build
  5. 8849fb1c-2ff2-4e2d-b Win User

ask

what date would early august 2021 be for announcements of new features on older xbox consoles and next gen consoles
  6. CaptainCDN Win User

What happened to all my account enforcement?

When did that change?? Bc I was able to look back as far as 2014 back in 2021 around August
Thema:

1. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021? - Similar Threads - why recent OSU

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  4. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  7. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  8. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  9. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...
  10. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...