Why is the port for my headphones wobbly when i plug my headset in

Discus and support Why is the port for my headphones wobbly when i plug my headset in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new Series X yesterday and when i plugged my headset into my remote i noticed that the headphone jack wobbles around ALOT and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Midnight Snipers, May 3, 2024.

1. Why is the port for my headphones wobbly when i plug my headset in

I just bought a brand new Series X yesterday and when i plugged my headset into my remote i noticed that the headphone jack wobbles around ALOT and effects the audio not sure why but its brand new same with the headset and i dont have the money to buy a new remote.

:)

Midnight Snipers, May 3, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

3. Benzo Stanbury Win User

How to record audio with Xbox Stereo Headset microphone with Windows 10

This sort of works. But it only works if:

1. When I plug my Xbox headset into the microphone port on the back of my motherboard, which prompts a Realtek popup in the lower-right hand of the screen which prompts me to select what I plugged in: headphones, microphone, or line-in. I select "Microphone".

2. I specify the Host in Audacity as MME.

Then I can record audio into Audacity. However, I can't listen through my Xbox headset because it's plugged into the microphone port and assigned as a microphone, not as an output device like a headphone.

So I still need to know how to use this Xbox Stereo headset to record Audacity and listen to my audio simultaneously.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Startup Splash Screen Question

There shouldn't be a delay...I get no delays on audio when running my headset through the controller.

Am curious: Why are you running the speakers through the controller? Would it not be better to run them through the monitor? Far as I know, all monitors without speakers have a 3.5mm headphone/speaker port to plug them in.
  5. GoldenSith750 Win User

Afterglow Headsets.

Some of the newer televisions are not equipped with an Audio Output port. (There's a digital port where it can jack into a receiver, you can plug headphones into that.) But, there is a headphones port. and I have two USB's. The Afterglow will plug in through
    that. Otherwise, the new Turtle Beach headsets might work.
  6. ericjwilborn Win User

Use Bluetooth Dongle To Connect BT Keyboards and Mouses

No, this isn't supported. You could look for a Bluetooth headset option that plugs into an audio port of the Xbox and then sends the signal to BT headphones, or plug a pair of headphones into the 3.5mm jack on a paired controller.
Thema:

1. Why is the port for my headphones wobbly when i plug my headset in - Similar Threads - Why port headphones

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  5. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  6. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  7. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a
  8. If I have a 144hz monitor with a 1.4 port and also a 1.4 hdmi cable why does my screen go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have a 144hz monitor with a 1.4 port and also a 1.4 hdmi cable why does my screen go...: Hi, so I have a monitor which supports 144hz I believe it is 1.4 port and I also have a 1.4 hdmi I’m trying to enable the 120hz option on the Xbox one s which it does come up however when I click...
  9. Why does my HDMI port keep dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my HDMI port keep dying?: I am on a very frustrating journey with Xbox one X. I bought my initial console 5 years ago and after our first house move my HDMI port stopped being responsive. Since it was under warranty...
  10. Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116: Hi all , I currently just got new bt fibre broadband, I run my wired connection off tp links and have had stable ping and low latency connection before switching currently off my wired connection...