Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??

Discus and support Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My fiance and I are trying to delete the saved files, including on the Cloud. We've followed all the steps, but when we finally get to the last and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScarlettWitch93, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??

My fiance and I are trying to delete the saved files, including on the Cloud. We've followed all the steps, but when we finally get to the last and final step, the only option is Delete Locally. We've tried un un installing and then re installing, and still, no option to "Delete Everywhere" is appearing. This is becoming frustratingly impossible for something that should be so simple and easy.

:)

ScarlettWitch93, Jan 8, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello ScarlettWitch93! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with deleting everything. Is this just with a particular game or all/multiple?
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

could you describe or list the steps you are trying ?

I get the option to 'delete everywhere'

PS: I only get the option delete locally if I'm offline or in offline mode.
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

How to Delete Cloud Saves

you have to delete your local data, but when you do, there should be 2 options delete from console and delete everywhere, you want to delete everywhere and that should also delete the cloud save
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

FORZA 6 PROGRESS

Did you delete your game save everywhere? If you did, it would be gone, but your achievement stays.
  6. Fulci77 Win User

UN-SYNC FROM CLOUD?

Here's a YouTube tutorial video and at the 1:32 minute mark it says choose "delete everywhere" but on my console i only have two options 1) Delete from Console and 2) Cancel. There is no middle option of "delete everywhere":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjYNzMmfsQE
Thema:

1. Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone?? - Similar Threads - Why option Delete

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  4. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  5. Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?

in XboX Insiders
    Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?: Cant Smart Delivery just be a optional thing? Like some games i see that optimization is great like fortnite, cod etc... so yeah i want those to be.. but as a Series S user with a external SSD...
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?: I currently just got the Xbox Series X and was wanting to run 120 FPS, but I noticed there is not an option to change it in my Xbox settings. I have the "Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming...
  8. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  9. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement: i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in...
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281