why is the live support so hard to find

Discus and support why is the live support so hard to find in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want help with my chanllenges on my cod games i do a chanllenge and im not getting credit for it. i got all kind of double kills yet im not getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marc7384, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Marc7384
    Marc7384 Guest

I want help with my chanllenges on my cod games i do a chanllenge and im not getting credit for it. i got all kind of double kills yet im not getting credit for it. I play dmz i put a munition box on and i get out there to play and need ammo and dang if there is no munition box it just disappeared. wow what is going on with all these problems and when will it be fixed?

Marc

:)

Marc7384, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Let's see what we can do about this matter.

Has it been more than 72 hours since you completed your challenges ot achievements? If not yet, I would advise you to wait up to 72 hours. It could take that longer for your achievements to get synchronized through the Xbox network.

Alternatively, check your steps or options from this official thread about achievements issues here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If nothing's working, please file a bug. The instructions are on the thread.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You have to contact the dev not support

In-game support os always the developers purview
  4. SoftiJamie Win User

why is support so hard on this site?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus
  5. Smwutches Win User

That phone number is no longer used as a direct line to support. You have to go through the website.

If the options to request a call back or chat with support do not show, change your category/topic until they do. Subscriptions and billing and "I don't recognize a charge" works for me.
  6. DANIELSamra Win User

I tried that. All it does is give me a list of options and say no chat or calls available for those options
Thema:

1. why is the live support so hard to find - Similar Threads - why live support

2. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  6. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  7. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  8. why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?: i can’t afford and capture card or pc that supports it unfortunately i’m contemplating on selling my xbox for a play station but i won’t have my games 7782ecac-af90-41b0-af6a-ab4c3c68105a
  9. Why is xbox live support absolutly useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox live support absolutly useless: The support and contact info to talk to someone with xbox live or xbox is absolutly useless theres no phone number or chat and no i dont want to talk to a another gamer thats dumb as hell...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...