Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB...

Discus and support Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I go about fixing the USB port to my son's gen x console and how much is the cost. It's only been 8 months and already broken while old console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlene Carter, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB...

How do I go about fixing the USB port to my son's gen x console and how much is the cost. It's only been 8 months and already broken while old console is strong and still going?

:)

Carlene Carter, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB port already broken in only 8 months.

Hi Carlene! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Nothing to worry! You can check your free console repair warranty order by signing your account and registering the console serial number here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Follow the instructions to create a warranty repair order.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. xIILaser Win User

XBox series x new model

It is considerably more expensive to buy compared to just the standard xbox series x console.
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

DICE...

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

I'm making an explanation that the consoles aren't built for BF3.

[/quote]

That's stating the obvious. Most multi-platform games aren't built for consoles because they have 5 year old hardware in them whilst PC's all run on the latest stuff for the most part. Which means developers have to "compact" the game to fit what the console
    can do. That's why BF3 is lacking on console compared to PC.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Putting a cover on the console can cause a problem?

Latest gen consoles run hot the hotest for series x is 60 degrees so that's normal

You gotta remember ryzen cpus generate a lot of heat and it has to be vented
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

I don't see why so many people are up in arms about this. Yes, it's expensive, but so was the PS3 @ $600 & it had far less features. With this, you're saving $100 compared to a previous generation console...
Thema:

Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB...

1. Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB... - Similar Threads - Why gen console

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  5. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  6. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  7. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  8. Why is my xbox turning off when i try to play the next gen versions of madden or 2k?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox turning off when i try to play the next gen versions of madden or 2k?: So i bought madden 24, was playing it then my xbox turns off, no warning no nothing. When turned back on i get no overheating messages or anything of the sort and i have in a well ventilated area...
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...: Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen won’t show up in Queue e1c9c00b-0712-4c8e-ab21-66846022ffe2