Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career

Discus and support Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can only do one race and then the game freezes when trying to load back into lobby or main game screen please fix. Was excited for new update but now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P Smitty2662, Jun 26, 2023.

1. P Smitty2662
    P Smitty2662 Guest

Can only do one race and then the game freezes when trying to load back into lobby or main game screen please fix. Was excited for new update but now game don't work

:)

P Smitty2662, Jun 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select the game title, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. billyhatcher341 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashing/Freezing

i always have freezing problems and its a digital copy and it happened on my physical copy too which annoyed the hell out of me what the hell is wrong with u turn 10 and playground why does these 2 wonderful games crash alot after a few hours of gameplay
    then it starts to freeze and then after a few freezes it crashes
  4. AmericanMotorsportsG Win User

NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S)

I followed all the steps, got to the deleting saves and re-syncing with the cloud. I got the a point before the last race I ran but it still crashes. I'm going to keep trying, I am not going to be happy if I have to delete a career save that involves 5
    seasons and literally hundreds of races.
  5. AquaDSLGuy Win User

CRASH - Forza crashes since Feb. 18th update, Titanfall frozen too

okay, did a full factory reset. rebooted system and completed initial setup. inserted forza disk wile disconnected from XBL for faster install. Install completed, loaded game, worked fine. raced few matches. reconnected to XBL, got message to update game
    with update on Feb. 18, completed update successfully. loaded game, downloaded profile from cloud, played career match successfully.

here is where trouble started, tried to race on new map road America first option, map flash loads but on next screen start of race, game turns black and crashed to home screen. reloaded game, success, tried match making game. entered class race, waited
    for players and race start, upon loading track details after about 80% done, game crashed back to home screen.

Right now game works fine unless multiplayer is attempted or new tracks on road America are tried.

Any ideas on how to fix this? anyone else having this issue?
  6. AquaDSLGuy Win User

CRASH after games title flash, Black, returned to Home screen

okay, did a full factory reset. rebooted system and completed initial setup. inserted forza disk wile disconnected from XBL for faster install. Install completed, loaded game, worked fine. raced few matches. reconnected to XBL, got message to update game
    with update on Feb. 18, completed update successfully. loaded game, downloaded profile from cloud, played career match successfully.

here is where trouble started, tried to race on new map road America first option, map flash loads but on next screen start of race, game turns black and crashed to home screen. reloaded game, success, tried match making game. entered class race, waited
    for players and race start, upon loading track details after about 80% done, game crashed back to home screen.

Right now game works fine unless multiplayer is attempted or new tracks on road America are tried.

Any ideas on how to fix this? anyone else having this issue?
Thema:

1. Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career - Similar Threads - Why game freezing

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. Why do my games freeze then quit the game without any damage to disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my games freeze then quit the game without any damage to disc: When I play my Xbox one the game freeze then kicks me off why? b9b87e7f-ba4f-4a4c-beb7-c8acf8ad8286
  7. Why does my xbox1 freeze and kick me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox1 freeze and kick me out of games: No man’s sky kicks me back main Xbox screen f6f88005-dd27-4c94-81f8-07cbf0264584
  8. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  9. Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...: I don't understand why it's messing up because it works fine on my two accounts I created but when I play it on my account that I have for you many years it blows up but when it goes to find a...
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...