Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?

Discus and support Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game just updated and I've already had it crash several times within the last couple of hours. Mostly related to Sim travel. If I try to send my Sims... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by losspicyweiner1, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?

Game just updated and I've already had it crash several times within the last couple of hours. Mostly related to Sim travel. If I try to send my Sims anywhere, the game almost instantly crashes and I have to restart the game.

:)

losspicyweiner1, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?

Hi losspicyweiner1,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're experiencing issues with your game crashing when trying to send your Sims to different locations. This could be caused by a number of factors, such as corrupted game files, outdated mods or custom content, or insufficient memory.

Firstly, I would like to know if you have tried any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. If not, I would suggest you try the following steps:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox One console. To do this, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has turned off, unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Then, plug the power cord back in and turn on the console.

2. Check for any available updates for the game. Sometimes, game updates can fix issues like this. To check for updates, go to "My games & apps" on your Xbox One dashboard, select the game, and then select "Manage game & add-ons." From there, you can check for updates.

3. Clear the cache of your game. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games. This will not delete your saved games, but it will remove any temporary files that may be causing problems.

4. Disable any mods or custom content that you have installed in your game. Some mods or custom content may not be compatible with the latest update and may cause crashes or glitches. To disable them, go to Settings > Game options > Other > Enable custom content and mods and uncheck the box. Then restart your game and see if the issue persists.

If none of the above steps work, you may need to reinstall your game. To do this, go to My games & apps > See all > Games > The Sims 4 and press the Menu button on your controller. Then select Uninstall and confirm. After the game is uninstalled, you can reinstall it.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi losspicyweiner1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. Hug3memb3R Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 crashes with Xbox controller

I found that it was my batteries that where going flat that made the sim hang or when the controller turned off it would crash the game.

I ended up buying a rechargeable battery kit for my XBOS Controller and threw out the standard batteries, that has fixed the hanging issue while flying for me but the Sim still crashes when the controller turns off or gets disconnected 🙄
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Realism in games

In my opinion the more mundane tasks that were added into the SIMS, the more unplayable it became to me because I got bored with having to constantly monitor it. If it becomes too real, why not just enjoy real life and forget about the game? :p
  6. maskedgambit Win User

Sim racers to introduce driving skills.

Project Cars was setup in a rig at my university (a company was taking it round to different locations) to allow students to try it out on full sim, 3 pedal controls to give a small into to driving for those that had not passed their test. Thought it was
    a good idea.
Thema:

1. Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations? - Similar Threads - Why game constantly

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  8. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  9. Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?: This started not long after Starfield launched. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but since then games will randomly refuse to launch, and I'll see a generic "Something went wrong" error: [img]...
  10. Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game: I can't play Starfield, is crashing constantly 77a51b4a-4a7f-449d-9de4-4155485a2fe1