why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition

Discus and support why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition, even if the max speed in the aircraft.cfg is like 800 knots c46eeb72-03e1-4fa8-a39a-6eb5a108b234 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andi Komanen, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Andi Komanen
    Andi Komanen Guest

why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition, even if the max speed in the aircraft.cfg is like 800 knots

:)

Andi Komanen, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

My pleasure, have a nice day!
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

If you experience in-game problems with Microsoft Flight Simulator, you should report them to the game support through this web site.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards.
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

FSX Steam Edition

Hello Michael,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

FSX Steam Edition

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with Flight Simulator X on Steam. This is a common problem that can be caused by various factors, such as corrupted files, outdated drivers, or incompatible settings. We can try some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue however if the steps fail, we may need you to reach the game support for further assistance.

Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

- Verify the integrity of the game files. To do this, right-click on the game in your Steam library, select Properties, then Local Files, then Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will check and repair any missing or damaged files.

- Update your graphics card drivers. To do this, go to the manufacturer's website of your graphics card and download the latest drivers for your model. Follow the instructions to install them and restart your computer.

- Adjust the graphics settings of the game. To do this, launch the game and go to Options, then Display Settings, then Graphics. Try lowering the resolution, anti-aliasing, and other settings that may affect the performance of the game.

- Disable any background programs that may interfere with the game. To do this, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and open Task Manager. End any processes that are not essential for the game, such as antivirus software, web browsers, or other applications.

- Check the game requirements to make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements of the game. You may go to this link: Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements - Microsoft Support

- If the issue still persists, we highly suggest submitting a ticket to the game support through this link: Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

You may also contact Steam Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps and further investigate the issue. You can reach them through this link: Steam Support (steampowered.com)

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. BrianGamblin Win User

FSX Steam - Elite Trusted Site

Thx for the reply..

Steam referred me to Dovetail Games as Steam only host the games. This is the reply from Dovetail...

MICROSOFT FSX, FSX:STEAM EDITION AND MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020

If your query is relating to Microsoft FSX or FSX: Steam Edition, please be aware that we have not been responsible for support since August 2019 and you should direct all queries directly to the developer, Microsoft, via their support portal at https://support.microsoft.com. This also includes the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which we have had no involvement with. All tickets received for FSX, FSX:Steam Edition and the new Microsoft Flight Simulator may be closed without any response.

So it's now gone into the Microsoft 'Black Hole'...........
Thema:

1. why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition - Similar Threads - why f18 going

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...