why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

Discus and support why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SicKid2813, Jun 15, 2023.

1. SicKid2813
    SicKid2813 Guest

Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful suspension. We offer character build ideas, tips, guides, help, voice channels to talk to your friends on other platforms during cross-play, streaming channel and respectful friendly gaming community.......Yeah I guess that's worth a suspension.....You have to go by what is written and nothing else. So, "come see what we offer" is not an acceptable reason for suspension. Plain and simple! I constantly see far worse stuff written by others. Yet, those posts continue to stay there.

why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy? [​IMG]

:)

SicKid2813, Jun 15, 2023
  2. SicKid2813 Win User

Incorrect. That is just an opinion of the word spamming. It does not state anything about Discord. When posting in an LFG asking people to join your game that is also considered spam or advertising. There is a very fine line here that is NOT explained in full detail. I did not write any of those things or mention any of those things shown above in the LFG. I made 100% sure of it. Mentioning a gaming community discord is the same thing as a person saying "I am playing right now, feel free to invite me or join my game!" Then it also asks how many players you are looking for. It is literally the same thing.

I did not spam the LFG with anything shown above. Again, It does not mention anything about Discord. As I stated before. Discord is now integrated with XBOX. If mentioning a Discord is not allowed. Then it should not be apart of XBOX or XBOX should make it a bit more clearer/specific on what you can and can not mention.

LFG means looking for group correct. Well, a gaming community is a group as well.

All I am really saying is that there truly is no mention of not being allowed to mention anything about "Discord" at all. It is basically coming down to a person's opinion of what SPAM is considered and it doesn't mention anything remotely about Discord.

Maybe if I mentioned a Discord that had absolutely nothing to do with the game or gaming or XBOX. Then, I could see a reason for that to be considered spamming. For example: a Cryptocurrency Discord. Something that has nothing to do with the game or gaming or XBOX at all.

One last thing....If mentioning Discord in the LFG is possibly not allowed (i say that because there no definitive proof of it, YET) then why is it integrated with XBOX??
  3. Smwutches Win User

It falls under the category of spam since you're asking people to join Discord instead of asking them to play the game.

Community Standards

[​IMG]
  4. SicKid2813 Win User

Can you please show me where it says that you can not post anything in reference to Discord? Because I see it everywhere in LFG's. So, please show me where cause I can't find it. I literally posted about other games to play with. Hence a gaming community. Roughly 95% of games has a post about joining a discord gaming community DAILY. Discord is literally integrated with XBOX. So, you are going to tell me that XBOX is contradicting itself? Asking people to join their game is considered advertising. When someone is asking for help. They are advertising their issue. I Just need to know where it says that you can not mention anything about Discord in an LFG. Then, I will completely understand.
  5. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only for looking for other games to play a game with. Posting anything other than that can warrant a suspension, especially advertising for things like Discord servers.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not happy with your enforcement team

You have accepted the terms of the Code of Conduct when you signed the service agreement for xbox live. I suggest you to read the Code of Conduct to avoid future suspensions.
Thema:

1. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy? - Similar Threads - why Enforcement Team

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  4. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  5. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  6. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  9. why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...: I play single player games and dont really interact with anyone on xbox at all yet my account gets suspended for 15 day periods roughly 5 times per year. i look at enforcement history and it...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...