Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

Discus and support Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadPool23, Apr 23, 2024.

1. DeadPool23
    DeadPool23 Guest

I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at 0.01?…why i get its an older console but i just want to download my games before the store closes and i cant do that if 1 download takes a week if not longer

:)

DeadPool23, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Ray Porter Win User

problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days

I've added a wifi booster in the problem room. Even with 100% wifi signal, the download speed was terrible (0.01 mbps). I've connected the xbox one to the wifi repeater via an ethernet cable and the problems seem to have cleared (download speed of 13.9
    mbps). Has the wifi card in the xbox started to go bad?
  3. kchalupa Win User

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my router or left it off for 5 minutes like it says, but nothings changed..

I don’t know. I didn’t think to test it when I was able to get online.

Edit:

Just checked to see if I could get online. Xbox Live is working for now. Download speed still 0.01 Mbps. It’s not a factor.
  4. Tom Lint Win User

0.01 download speed Xbox 360 e

I unfortunately have the same issue. I can connect to Xbox Live, even download some stuff, but it will always disconnect after a few minutes, regardless of any activity. Network test shows 147ms latency, 79.86 mbps Upload, and 0.01 mbps Download speed on wired, as I have no wireless adapter on my Xbox 360 Elite. With stuff starting to shut down on Microsoft's end, now that the 360 is almost 20 years old, it would really help if the console wouldn't constantly drop its connection and keep people from getting stuff from Xbox Live before it all shuts down.
  5. Jake Bluez Win User

Slow download speed

I have Internet with a 25 Mbps download speed ... I typically get 20 to 25 Mbps BUT my Xbox One seems to be LIMITED to 1.5 Mbps ... One point five Megabits per second? Why? WHY?
  6. random6673 Win User

how can I fix my latency I tried everything I saw on YouTube but didn't work at all my download and upload speed is fine but my latency is high

So xbox : download speed 252.78 Mbps

Upload speed 10.28

Packet loss 2%

Latency 186 ms

Speed test: Download speed 238.81 Mbps

Ping 30 ms
Thema:

1. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?! - Similar Threads - Why download speed

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  6. why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?: Xbox Series X says I have 300mbps plus download and 15 mbps upload yet downloads games at 7mbps or sometimes stops all together. This is without being in a game. What would cause this? It’s hard...
  7. Why is my xbox one download speed low?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one download speed low?: When I test network speed and statistics on my xbox one, it shows the download speed <100Mbps. I connect the xbox one to the router using a cat 6 cable. My Internet connection is 1000Mbps. How...
  8. Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?: When I download games on steam I get 600-700 mb/s but on the xbox app it's 10-15 mb/s. Is there a way I can fix this? 1064198c-bf5f-40a1-86d4-13c59c99fce1
  9. Why are Game and update download speeds so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Game and update download speeds so slow?: I literally just ran a speed test through xbox. And it clocked in at 437mb/s. Why is a game update only loading at less than 30mbps? Its stuck at kbps now. Great c5d692de-3091-4666-8e83-66b272431761
  10. Why does my Xbox X only have WiFi download speed of around 230mbps when I have 400mbps wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X only have WiFi download speed of around 230mbps when I have 400mbps wifi?: I've checked my WiFi multiple times and the lowest I get is 400mbps download and 66 upload speeds. When I try to download games on my Xbox the max download speed I've seen fluctuates between...