why is the connection soooo bad!!

Discus and support why is the connection soooo bad!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just for the records mr trollers I have been playing xbox live for over 11 years now so im sure I know I ggod gaming experience to a bad 1.. love all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OnLine Gamer, Aug 22, 2014.

1. OnLine Gamer
    OnLine Gamer Guest

just for the records mr trollers I have been playing xbox live for over 11 years now so im sure I know I ggod gaming experience to a bad 1.. love all the little check your connection try doing research bullshite!! Ive done this online gaming for a very long
    time so I need no wanna be trying to point me in the right direction!! so your telling me you can play fifa all day and never have a connection issue where your game runs sooo bad its unplayable!! well if you don't I think its you people who want to sort out
    your connections... I run 152mbps dload and 11mbps upload.. sorry but this is more than enough to play games and with this I expect to play good online games not laggy ***!!

OnLine Gamer, Aug 23, 2014
  2. im just taking a guess but at them speeds looks like you have virgin media i had major issues with xbox 1 and virgin till i upgraded my hub to the new super hub 2 and connected only with the 2g settingssnot 5g but still had somelag so just hardwired it not
    had a problem since hope that helps

cheesyhunter1, Aug 23, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Try Xbox support forums , if you're looking for a solution.

Tzar of kaos, Aug 23, 2014
  4. why is the connection soooo bad!!

Your 152 DL / 11 UL is absolutely meaningless if you have ping, packet loss, or in some cases, NAT issues... and I've been on XBL for 9+ years now myself... so what? All your '11 years' of being on XBL earns you is 11 years of experience playing online...
    it doesn't automatically make you a network connection or XBL expert. It most definitely doesn't qualify you to come to the conclusion that the issue is on the XBL side either.

I do all my own computer work, all my own home networking and setup / installation of modems/routers, devices. Very few, if any, electronic devices have ever entered my home without me knowing how to access their network settings and tune them to operate
    the way I expect them to. In all the time I've been on XBL, I've had a few issues with laggy gaming and poor connections and almost every time I've been able to trace it down to something on my side of the network. I've rarely had an issue that was actually
    on the XBL side.

Funny you should mention FIFA... since that's an EA game that doesn't even run on XBL servers... but yeah, it'd still be XBL that's to blame... uh huh.

A Blue Illusion, Aug 23, 2014
  5. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    11 years and learnt nada....

John Dowding, Aug 23, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Been online gaming for 11 years and you blame Microsoft for the crappy EA servers that Fifa is using??

x24hrs2livex, Aug 23, 2014
  7. OnLine Gamer
    OnLine Gamer Guest
    mines always hardwired mate still get real bad games sometimes.. but suppose cant ask for everything these companys just want your cash not giving you what they promise...

8. OnLine Gamer
    OnLine Gamer Guest

Your 152 DL / 11 UL is absolutely meaningless if you have ping, packet loss, or in some cases, NAT issues... and I've been on XBL for 9+ years now myself... so what? All your '11 years' of being on XBL earns you is 11 years of experience playing online...
    it doesn't automatically make you a network connection or XBL expert. It most definitely doesn't qualify you to come to the conclusion that the issue is on the XBL side either.

so now your accusing me as to not knowing what im talking about damn your some brainy guy!! first of all you aint got a clue bout me so how could you possibly talk in this way and secondly as ive mentioned if it was my setup how does 1 day play fine then
    the next be fine then all of a sudden you start getting laggy games not just on fifa but this has happened on different games.. yeah that's my side aint it!! no I don't think so mate its called *** networking we play on stop trying to make yourself look cool
    when really your not!!

9. OnLine Gamer
    OnLine Gamer Guest
    also I own the pc version of this game and your hardlys ever have a bad game maybes about 5% of the 100's of games ive played on there so its my network!!! erm lets have a think I don't think so!!!! is this point proven.....

10. I have no issues with my connection at all.

aRagingCanadian, Aug 23, 2014
  11. Clowns to the left of me jokers to the right and here I am... Jk

Wow OP that's some attitude you whipped up there.

Do multiple internet users dwell in your home?

Are they addicted to gaming, social media, web surfing, or watching movies from streaming services?

Do they connect their twitters and face books, netflix's and back pages to the net when your feverishly attempting to put the ball in the net?

Not really sure what I am getting at I just wanted to mess with you cause how rude you been to others here.

Listed mia 510, Aug 23, 2014
  12. Xbox live has had issues all day if you check online or in network section on xbox one there id a alert there

cheesyhunter1, Aug 23, 2014
  13. why is the connection soooo bad!!

If this guy is just gonna scream and shout and throw his toys out the pram, I'd leave him to it. He's clearly not in the mood to take on board any suggestions or advice.

Fatalshock8912, Aug 23, 2014
  14. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    Aside from a couple of days where Titanfall seemed to have issues and I was getting disconnected from games, the couple of games that use Azure are a fine example of why all devs should use it whenever possible IMO. Compared to playing something like COD
    on the 360, which used a client/server (i.e. P2P) model where 1 person was the host, it is WAY better.

If you're having issues then I think you need to work through the various troubleshooting steps: -

1. Reboot everything. Sometimes a full reboot of the console and router will fix weird issues.

2. Check that NAT is open. If it's not, forward the required ports, or place the Xbox One in the DMZ.

3. If you're using wireless, try using Homeplugs or a wired connection if possible.

4. See if the issues are specific to your ISP or your particular modem/router. I know some people in the UK who use Virgin Media and their Superhub 2 have had issues when trying to game wirelessly on the Xbox One, which appears to be an issue with the Superhub
    2 itself as when they buy a stand-alone router and put the SH2 into "modem mode", the issues go away.

5. See if there are any known issues with third party game servers.

SigmaTheDJ, Aug 23, 2014
  15. I haven't come across any online connectivity issues on Xbox Live with my Xbox One as of yet. While I wouldn't discount an issue in your part of the world entirely (which would likely be temporary) I'd wager the issue is with your ISP or something to do
    with your set up more than it is to do with Xbox Live.

Ranting about it here won't help you. People will just troll you for acting like a child. Go to the support forums and give them a detailed breakdown of what your problems are and what your setup is, etc. You will unlikely get any satisfactory resolution
    here.

Oh, and EA servers are notoriously poor.

Unreal Warfare, Aug 23, 2014
Thema:

1. why is the connection soooo bad!! - Similar Threads - why connection soooo

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  4. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  5. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  10. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...