why is the connection soooo bad!!

Discus and support why is the connection soooo bad!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok where do I start.. apart from I was told this is gonna be the next big thing all these 300000 new severs dedicated for the s... well guess what that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OnLine Gamer, Aug 22, 2014.

1. OnLine Gamer
    OnLine Gamer Guest

ok where do I start.. apart from I was told this is gonna be the next big thing all these 300000 new severs dedicated for the s... well guess what that my friends is a loads of bull poo... ive had xbox live 11 years now and these new xbox one's
    are no better infact may bes worse than the old xbox... its laggy all the time sooo bad its bearly playable... this needs sorted and quick... its disgusting

:)

OnLine Gamer, Aug 22, 2014
  2. OldBootFace
    OldBootFace Guest
    No games or servers

I prefer to call this game either Titanfail or Toiletfall. The connection on it is soooo bad. It's the worst game purchase I've ever made.

OldBootFace, Aug 22, 2014
  3. yanos101
    yanos101 Guest
    Grab your stick and Come beat the dead horse

that why playing with a team is soooo effective, there's always 3-4 corner campers or people who are just plain bad at the game. when i don't have a team i play FFa

yanos101, Aug 22, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

My connection is fine. Maybe its the game you are playing.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 22, 2014
  5. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Wow with all that information you have provided, I am sure they can fix it it in a jiffy.

EnenDaveyBoy, Aug 22, 2014
  6. if its BF4 then thats on EA servers. titanfall and forza run like a dream compared to any other game i've played online

Upinya Slayin, Aug 22, 2014
  7. Try looking at your end. I have never experienced more regularly flawless online connectivity. It's smooth as silk for me.

Fatalshock8912, Aug 22, 2014
  8. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

a little more details would most likely let us troll you more... but what ever

tohellnbak, Aug 22, 2014
  9. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Or at least offer some hope of suggesting something useful

EnenDaveyBoy, Aug 22, 2014
  10. maybe check your router, Firewall maybe blocking some ports that Xbox One needs.

Check your internet plan with your ISP. I upgraded my plan with Telus and gone from having 5 mebabytes per second downloads to 20+ megabytes per second down.

I think upgrading my router helped as well as before I was getting 40% or lower signal for wireless (dlink), bought a good linksys wireless router and my signal is around 80% now.

Major Wreckus, Aug 22, 2014
  11. My connection is not that great at only 6mbps down and 1 mbps up, and like these guys have already said, my online gaming has been, in large part, fine. I wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun and come to the wrong conclusions and start placing the blame
    on something that works just fine. Look at all of the angles first, do some research, and provide some evidence to support your conclusions. Do that, and then maybe we can actually help you (or at least point you in the right direction). why is the connection soooo bad!! ;)

Galactic Geek, Aug 22, 2014
  12. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I think OP knows what he is doing.. I mean seriously his gamer tag is "ONLINE GAMER"

tohellnbak, Aug 22, 2014
  13. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Hi. My Xbox 1 connection averages around 7.9MB/s down 0.9MB/s up (normal speeds for ADSL Broadband Fibre Broadband is much faster) but ping is around 187 sometimes 220ms. Yes Microsoft has stated Xbox 1 has "300,000" servers worldwide compared to Xbox 360
    which only has 15,000 Xbox Live servers worldwide. It's probably because
    Microsoft is an American company and you have to connect to the US servers thus this would explain the high ping results for New Zealand, Australian and maybe UK players.
    Although Microsoft has servers around the world you still have to connect in some ways to the US servers.

Regarding gaming, several game developers use their own servers.
    And if that game developer has servers which are in a different country to where you live,
    that may explain why you may get weak connection mainly because of Ping. ADSL Broadband averaging 7.9M/s down 0.9M/s up passes the recommended broadband speeds Microsoft recommends for playing on Xbox 1 so think the issue mainly lies with ping. If
    you have less than 6MB/s down and 0.7MB/s up speeds, your ISP connection may be on the slow side. I live in NZ but still find Forza 5 Playground Virus Tag multiplayer matches lightning fast to find and get into. I'm still able to play with friends and other
    people on Xbox 360 and participate in Xbox Live Parties. My ISP is Telecom NZ they're the largest telecommunications company in NZ. ISP's do offer Fibre broadband but those plans are more pricey than ADSL. Heard Microsoft is bringing (or has brought) two Xbox
    Live Azure Data Centres (servers) to Australia one in Sydney the other in Melbourne. If they do or have done this, it should provide some help for connection to the servers which run on Xbox 1, for those who live in Australia and NZ.

smileskybird, Aug 22, 2014
  14. User_22
    User_22 Guest
    My connection is fine. When I rarely do have connection issues, it's usually solved when I restart my router.

User_22, Aug 22, 2014
  15. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    mines getting plagued lately, lots of problems with social and gaming and purchases and contents, get lots of unavailable this that n the other messages and now i am getting plagued by that annoying party thing where it gives you some error message and says
    there has been a problem with party chat meaning i have to switch to game chat then back to get the voice working again.

My latency has been a lot higher lately aswell, i'd have said it was my connection but my laptop, netbook, phone, my 360 and my ps3 all run smooth as silk online, i also thought it could be the wireless so i hardwired my one and set up my router etc nothing
    changed all after the previous preview patch so dont even know what this new one is going to do to me lol.

LTA Soldier, Aug 22, 2014
Thema:

1. why is the connection soooo bad!! - Similar Threads - why connection soooo

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  4. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  5. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  10. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...