Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app?

Discus and support Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI there, I purchased xbox ultimate game pass for cloud gaming. After downloading the app and signing into my account I realized I cant use cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Random_Dude880, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app?

HI there, I purchased xbox ultimate game pass for cloud gaming. After downloading the app and signing into my account I realized I cant use cloud gaming because the option isnt on the sidebar of the xbox app. please help.

:)

Random_Dude880, Apr 29, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind cloud services is still limited to certain regions

What region are you in
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App.

Also, try using the cloud gaming via browser. Go to https://xbox.com/play.
  4. mikewiz Win User

How do I remove an uninstalled game from Xbox App?

The game isn't installed. It's been uninstalled for months.

One day the shortcut for it started showing up in the Xbox App sidebar.

I would like to remove shortcut from sidebar. There was a folder leftover in WindowsApps that I was finally able to get rid of, but that didn't remove the shortcut from the Xbox App sidebar.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Find game I downloaded

Hi PeterWainwright3! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you downloaded the game from the Xbox app or the Microsoft store app, you should be able to find it on the start menu, or use the search bar on the task bar

Also in the apps you used for the download, for example on the Xbox app on the left sidebar will appear any game that you downloaded from the app
  6. David Wirsching Win User

PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

Open the Xbox app on your PC.

Click your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Settings."

In the "General" section, check if the "Sync files saved to the cloud" option is enabled. If it is not, be sure to activate it.

Next, go to the "My Games" tab in the Xbox app and select the game for which you want to check cloud sync.

On the game page, look for the "Manage" or "Options" option and select "See more options."

A list of options related to the game will appear. Look for an option that says "Sync files saved to the cloud" or something similar. Make sure it is enabled.

Once you've verified and enabled cloud sync, you can try to force a sync by following these steps:

Open the Xbox app on your PC.

Click your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Settings."

In the "General" section, scroll down and look for the "Sync now" option. Click on it to force an immediate sync.

This should initiate a sync of your cloud-saved files to your PC. If there are files saved in the cloud, they will be downloaded and synced with your game.
Thema:

1. Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app? - Similar Threads - Why cloud gaming

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  4. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  5. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  6. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  7. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  8. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  9. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  10. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...