Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

Discus and support Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Viper3921, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Viper3921
    Viper3921 Guest

Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from Discord to my Xbox, it is putting me back to where it says I need to relink my account on my console but from the mobile app it is all good. Is there a solution to this or will I have to wait for an update to fix this on my console?

:)

Viper3921, Dec 18, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Viper3921. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you're unable to link Discord, are other services linking to your account successful?

I'd recommend contacting Discord Support as the account connection is made on their end: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. XSarge110 Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Has this started again? This happened to me last night - I've tried unlinking via Xbox app and Discord app and relinking, both via the apps and Xbox menu. Also rebooted my router and reset my Xbox - still no luck
  4. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
  5. Jacob Famer Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Yeah i was gonna stream to discord from my Xbox and it said i needed to relink my account. Over and over again, link after link, still doesn't link
  6. Nick Jones5 Win User

Can't link my discord with my xbox

Same problem for me. I was in discord on xobox and tried to invite someone to a lobby and it kicked me out and shows an exclamation relink account for discord on my xbox. Discord works fine on phone app and shows that discord is linked to my xbox in my app on phone but I cant use discord on xbox
Thema:

1. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening? - Similar Threads - Why bug asking

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...
  7. Why does my audio bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my audio bug out: Im on old gen, xbox one s. I will be getting new gen in a couple months. But something recently has really annoyed me, this only happens in fortnite. When i am talking to a friend in a party while...
  8. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  9. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?: I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I pay you & you do not deliver ! Why I have to...
  10. My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!!

in XboX Insiders
    My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!!: I bought a refurbished Xbox series X and all was going well. I booted up.the new TCM game and now it's acting weird. It crashes Randomly and often and sometimes it just hard shuts off the console....