Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?
Discus and support Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Viper3921, Dec 18, 2023.
Thema:
Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?
Loading...
-
Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening? - Similar Threads - Why bug asking
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why is my COD BO3 bugged?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my COD BO3 bugged?: I bought the cod bo3 zombies chronicles dlc but I still have no liquid divinium. There's not options for that, it just doesn't show. I've asked Grok ai why that is and it said it's a bug and that... -
Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad... -
Why does my audio bug out
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my audio bug out: Im on old gen, xbox one s. I will be getting new gen in a couple months. But something recently has really annoyed me, this only happens in fortnite. When i am talking to a friend in a party while... -
Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same... -
WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?
in XBoX Games and AppsWHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?: I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I pay you & you do not deliver ! Why I have to... -
My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!!
in XboX InsidersMy series X is bugging out and I don't know why!!: I bought a refurbished Xbox series X and all was going well. I booted up.the new TCM game and now it's acting weird. It crashes Randomly and often and sometimes it just hard shuts off the console....