Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?

Discus and support Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried playing some of my 4Ks like The Incredibles and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and they seem to be buggy when played on Series X. They work just fine on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SonicXHero, Nov 11, 2023.

1. SonicXHero
    SonicXHero Guest

I tried playing some of my 4Ks like The Incredibles and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and they seem to be buggy when played on Series X. They work just fine on my dedicated player. Good examples of these bugs is in The Incredibles, after Edna Mode says "Do you know where he is?" to Helen Parr and cuts to Mr. Incredible attempting to break into Syndrome's base it freezes. With Sonic 2, in the scene where Dr. Robotnik and Knuckles arrives to the place to uncover the Master Emerald Temple, neon blocks appear and the scene skips. The discs pretty much have no dust, finger prints or scratches whatsoever! And I am sure it's not the player itself because my games and few other discs (Across DVD, Blu-Ray and 4K UHD. DVDs from the 90s to the most recent of 4Ks as well!) work just fine.

:)

SonicXHero, Nov 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: