why is support so hard on this site?

Discus and support why is support so hard on this site? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i contact microsoft directly? I have an issue im not sure this forum can help with. Trying to sign my child's profile in on xbox one s and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DANIELSamra, Jan 22, 2021.

1. DANIELSamra
    DANIELSamra Guest

How do i contact microsoft directly? I have an issue im not sure this forum can help with. Trying to sign my child's profile in on xbox one s and it keeps giving a "there's a problem with your account" error but does not specify the error and this page
    tells me nothing either.

:)

DANIELSamra, Jan 22, 2021
  2. SoftiJamie Win User

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus
  3. Smwutches Win User

That phone number is no longer used as a direct line to support. You have to go through the website.

If the options to request a call back or chat with support do not show, change your category/topic until they do. Subscriptions and billing and "I don't recognize a charge" works for me.
  4. DANIELSamra Win User

I tried that. All it does is give me a list of options and say no chat or calls available for those options
  5. SoftiJamie Win User

oh well then im sorry have you tried calling them? 1 (800) 642-7676
  6. SoftiJamie Win User

Oh, that's disappointing thanks for the help though.
Thema:

1. why is support so hard on this site? - Similar Threads - why support hard

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  4. Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported: I connected my Xbox series X to my older TV and it says format not supported so we tried everything and it won't connect so please help us. 73af6515-b86a-4d02-84e3-bb5374f1a062
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  7. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  8. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  9. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  10. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...