Why is spotify messing with the audio of my xbox
Discus and support Why is spotify messing with the audio of my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have recently been using spotify on my xbox to listen to music while i play games. it’s great but recently spotify and the games kinda bug out and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan Boss, Nov 26, 2022.
Thema:
Why is spotify messing with the audio of my xbox
Loading...
-
Why is spotify messing with the audio of my xbox - Similar Threads - Why spotify messing
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?: When I play on remote play I cannot access spotify. 612f50c2-ed22-40cd-b49a-d39640032f59 -
Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at... -
Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly... -
Why does my spotify change languages?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does my spotify change languages?: So I had this problem happen only twice, 1 time yesterday and a lot of times tonight. So when I open the spotify tab (not open the actual app, I never open the app and only do so to add songs) my...