Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

Discus and support Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohtadi Azad Mahi, May 1, 2023.

1. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I want to redeem again ,but there is no option to redeem robux in my microsoft reward page. So I am very worried about it.

-

:)

Mohtadi Azad Mahi, May 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

They remove the option when they run out of codes. You'll need to wait for them to add them back or redeem something else.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

WHERE DID THE 800 robux option go? And the 100 and 400 :( Will they ever comeback?

Hello Zohaib, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you.
    I'm not a Microsoft employee.

At the moment there is no official information about when the 100 and 800 robux rewards are going to come back.
    For now the best option is wait until more of these rewards appear if you don't want to redeem your points yet
  4. Nick B4 Win User

100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

GIVE THE 100 ROBUX OPTION BACK PLEASE
  5. Mujii Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

It's also not appearing for me, does anyone knows if it's a glitch or not because I set a goal for 100 robux.
  6. Vanessaez Win User

The missing option for 100 Robux.

Hello Samy, my name is Vanessa, I am delighted to be able to help you with your problem.

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are Gamers like you, therefore I am not an employee of Microsoft, therefore I do not know the reason why they have removed that option.
    Therefore if you want more information you can go to this link:

https://www.roblox.com/support

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information be useful for you.

Vanessa.
Thema:

1. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ?? - Similar Threads - Why Redeem 100

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  4. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  7. Why is my gift redeem not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gift redeem not working?: My friend gifted me a game through the xbox store but when I try to redeem it I get a message saying something went wrong try again later, we are both on Xbox series x so I’m not sure why it’s not...
  8. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  9. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  10. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...