Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

Discus and support Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FVNKDOOBIEST, Feb 23, 2024.

1. FVNKDOOBIEST
    FVNKDOOBIEST Guest

On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift & boost. Whenever I’m in the menu it keeps skipping. Instead of selecting each thing down the menu I have to just hope it lands on settings or I gotta use the mouse…. I’m using an Xbox controller. An expensive Elite controller at that. Why is this a thing? Why can’t your own controllers just work on your own app. Is there a subscription I gotta pay for to have my controllers work bug free? Or should I just cancel game pass and stick to steam? Thia is just ridiculous…

:)

FVNKDOOBIEST, Feb 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: