Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...

Discus and support Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went afk and now my Xbox is super Zoomed in idk what to do 3f4059c6-755d-423f-bb84-98788edecc33 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sunita Behera1, May 13, 2023.

1. Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...

I went afk and now my Xbox is super

Zoomed in idk what to do

:)

Sunita Behera1, May 13, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but nothing is helping

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

In general the zoom is from the tv not the xbox. You can try to reset the resolution on the xbox, but I believe it does not solve your problem.

If there is a disc in the console, eject it.

On your console, press and hold the Xbox  button for 10 seconds to turn it off.

Press and hold the Xbox  button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear a beep immediately and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash before the second beep. Don't let go until you hear the second beep or see the console boot into low-resolution mode (the Xbox boot screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you will need to press and hold both the Xbox  button and the Pair button as your console does not have an Eject button.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but nothing is helping

Press the left trigger of the controller to zoom out. You may have bumped the right trigger, which zooms in.
  4. Shakalaka Bull Win User

Screen Zoom

My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact.
    In addition, some TV's have a zoom option as well. So if what has already been mentioned does not work, perhaps check the TV Zoom settings.

I know my LG TV has Zoom options.

Dan
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

super zoom

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Munoz
    Is this happening only when you use your Xbox on the TV?
    Or is this happening even when you're using apps on the TV?

If it's only with your console, may I know if you tried power cycling the console?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If you already tried that, please tell me what else did you do. In that way I can advise you different things
  6. Drea Got It Win User

Xbox zoomed in

Hi!!

Zoom in/out with the Controller: Hold down the Xbox button of the controller until it vibrates. Press the View button and then use the left stick to move to the zoom selector
    to the desired area. Use the Right Trigger to zoom in and the Left Trigger to zoom out.

I hope this works!!
Thema:

Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...

1. Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but... - Similar Threads - Why zoomed left

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why is my screen permanently zoomed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my screen permanently zoomed in: I went to turn on my xbox and it zoomed in my screen and I can't fix it even with the magnifier accessibility 37296250-7253-402a-a26d-3280192e4e46
  10. Why is my screen zoomed in and how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my screen zoomed in and how do I fix it?: I turned on my Xbox One and as soon as I get to the home screen, my whole screen is zoomed in. Can someone tell me how to fix this? 5a35ab0d-b169-4343-8218-7273cfc8bd1b