Why is my Xbox trying to make me buy content I've already paid for?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox trying to make me buy content I've already paid for? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Destiny - The Collection on the xbox.com store as well as a physical copy of the game. Upon signing into my xbox 360, inserting the disc,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itsobachka, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Itsobachka
    Itsobachka Guest

I purchased Destiny - The Collection on the xbox.com store as well as a physical copy of the game. Upon signing into my xbox 360, inserting the disc, and installing the game from the My Games page it will only let me access the base content. Both in game and in the Extras tab in the My Games page my only option is to buy the content again. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

Itsobachka, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Itsobachka Win User

If that's what it is I'd feel quite silly. I'm afraid I wasn't aware there was a difference, I'd assumed it was just the game in its entirety across consoles new and old. Apologies for that then, thank you.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Itsobachka, you Purchased Destiny - The Collection for Xbox One but trying to play on Xbox 360?
  4. PastaKid27 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One edition price

why is it so expensive? i already paid for the XBOX 360 version so why are they making us buy it again at such a high price?
  5. MasterNeil331 Win User

Can't buy Destiny: The Rise of Iron

I'm having the same issues as everyone else. The store just turned my redeemed code into the paid amount but told me to search for the desired content but xbox live is only selling the bundle. Why did I spend cash for just the dlc if they are still trying
    to shove the bundle and make me spend more for the game I already have purchased??. Please help me Microsoft. I'm seriously getting tired of this BS.
  6. Lee White3 Win User

Why won't game pass work

I can download gamepass games but when I try to launch them it asks me to buy game pass again. I already have 2 subscriptions for Xbox console which I've paid for
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox trying to make me buy content I've already paid for? - Similar Threads - Why trying buy

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  5. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  6. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. Why isn't my Microsoft credit showing when I try and buy a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Microsoft credit showing when I try and buy a game?: I have around 55$ on my account and I'm trying to pre-order a game but whenever I try to buy it, my Microsoft credits don't show up as a payment option. When I go onto my setting however, all of...
  10. Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...: I am trying to by minecraft java edition on my mac in india with a debit card but it keeps failing 1ea342b5-a683-4971-ab16-7ffeb56cb379