Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks?

Discus and support Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i got on my xbox to check if my modern warfare 2 2022 had an update, then come to find that it is telling me i dont own the game even tho i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholas Mutch, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks?

When i got on my xbox to check if my modern warfare 2 2022 had an update, then come to find that it is telling me i dont own the game even tho i have multiple things to prove i bought it such as my legacy pack for mw 2019. I looked onto the store, it told me i owned the game, i went to look at the vault edition AND the normal edition, and it told me i had to pay again. I never got a refund and feel as if it was stolen from me. I dont want a refund but rather just be able to play the game i bought with the special items that i earned with buying the vault edition. Please tell me theres something that can be done.

:)

Nicholas Mutch, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Ghost_Force141 Win User

I have the same issue I pre-ordered the game in June and i played the campaign last week and now it says I don't own it
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nicholas

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now the pre-order was cancelled for some gamers.

In this case you're going to receive a refund in the next 3-5 business days (can take longer depending on your financial institution)

You can double check this current problem here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

[​IMG]
  4. CadynJoe Win User

What is wrong with my xbox??

Hi,

The game bundle is in my billing history. I bought it in 2022.

I tried refreshing the console’s system cache and that didn’t work. It still says I don’t own MW2.
  5. Christopher Conner1 Win User

I had a problem with mw2, it wasn't loading and said games was curropted, please reinstall. So I did I tried reinstalling it and it won't even start the download for mw2

Well Josef, I own a day 1 xbox one

And I bought the digital version of mw2 2022, as for what I have tried, I have power cycled. My xbox one, I have also tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling it.
  6. alex salgado1 Win User

Modern warfare vault edition upgrade

When I enter the in game store it still tells me that the vault edition is 100$ even though I own MW2
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks? - Similar Threads - Why telling dont

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...: Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my foul language.. Either way I was provoked .....
  4. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  7. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  8. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  9. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  10. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....