Why is my Xbox suddenly asking me to link my twitch account over and over?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox suddenly asking me to link my twitch account over and over? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I’ve been streaming forza motorsports for the last 2 weeks and all of a sudden my Xbox will no longer let me stream. When I start live stream it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SCxHIPPY, Dec 17, 2023.

1. SCxHIPPY
    SCxHIPPY Guest

So I’ve been streaming forza motorsports for the last 2 weeks and all of a sudden my Xbox will no longer let me stream. When I start live stream it gives me a QR code and ask me to link so I do, then it authorizes on my phone loads for a second on the Xbox and then it starts all over. I’ve tried going through it a few times. I’ve also tried deleting twitch, unlinking from settings, signing out, restarting console and internet and starting fresh and it does the same thing. Does anyone know how to fix this??? Please send help

:)

SCxHIPPY, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Reece Whitehead Win User

The link isnt working does anyone know what it is meant to say.
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello SCxHIPPY,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you with your problem.

I'm very sorry for what you're going through. Searching for information regarding your problem, I found that one possibility is that there is a problem with your Twitch settings. Make sure your Twitch account is set up correctly and that you have the latest version of the Twitch app.

Another possibility is that there is a problem with the Xbox servers. If there are issues with the servers, it can make it difficult or even prevent players from linking their Twitch accounts.

One of the easiest solution is to link, as follows.

You must link your Twitch account by scanning the QR code with an iOS or Android cell phone or through the URL with your PC or cell phone. Once your account is linked, select the “Go Live Now” button to instantly start live streaming games that are downloaded to your console.

Source: https://news.xbox.com/2022/02/23/transmision-en-vivo-en-xbox-con-twitch/

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. TheGiantSwid Win User

TWITCH APP NOT WORKING RIGHT ON XBOX 360

This 100% worked for me on 360... if you go into the twitch app and scroll over to settings it will ask to link your twitch account through twitch.tv/activate.. as soon as i did that it worked right away... i have not been able to watch twitch in 2 months
    on my 360 so this should be a huge help to the community!!!
  5. Jason Todd5 Win User

So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have been doing it for the past 4 hours and it’s still not working

I was able to link my twitch just fine it’s just discord keeps saying I need to relink my account but I have done it over a dozen times
  6. grgoyal Win User

Twitch linking

That's the problem on twitch it's linked on xbox it's not when I try to link it to my Xbox it leaves me on a load screen forever

Account- link social account- twitch then I go to log in twitch home screen and enter username and password it sends me account token and then it stays loading

Also downloaded app on xbox and linked it there and twitch icon still won't load to home screen
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox suddenly asking me to link my twitch account over and over? - Similar Threads - Why suddenly asking

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  4. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  5. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  6. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  7. why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?: im playing on a pc and using a cable for my controller and it was working fine and the the other day it just stopped working. ive even gone through every cable i have , and its something lik60 or...
  8. Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?: Recently I have been having issues with the audio on my computer. My headphones (Soundcore space one) were working just fine plugged into my Dell S2721HGF. The next time I turned on my computer,...
  9. why is my elite controller not working suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my elite controller not working suddenly: so I've got an Xbox elite controller that I've used with my series S console for about a year now and today it's suddenly stopped working. it'll turn on but the inputs don't do anything unless...
  10. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...