Why is my Xbox stuck 3 hours in the past? It had the right time zone and date but it won’t...

Discus and support Why is my Xbox stuck 3 hours in the past? It had the right time zone and date but it won’t... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; right now it is 5:14pm and I want to make it correct on my Xbox because my Xbox says it is 2:14pm but when I change it to be correct, my console goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nate baker, Nov 28, 2023.

1. nate baker
    nate baker Guest

Why is my Xbox stuck 3 hours in the past? It had the right time zone and date but it won’t...

right now it is 5:14pm and I want to make it correct on my Xbox because my Xbox says it is 2:14pm but when I change it to be correct, my console goes right back to being three hours behind

:)

nate baker, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Why is my Xbox stuck 3 hours in the past? It had the right time zone and date but it won’t save the right time. I change the time to be correct and it will change it right back. Why is that?

Hello, nate B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Nate, may I know if you tried performing a physical power cycle on your Xbox?

I'll attach the steps in case you want to review that:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on,” won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

After doing the power cycle, please review in Settings > System > Language & Location that the country selected is where you live.
    Then, go to Time again and make sure to select the UTC time that matches your country.

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Resident evil 3

Hello. Resident Evil 3 release date is Friday, April 3rd. Depending on your time zone, the game may not release digitally right at midnight.
  4. Lord DoomKnight Win User

Just curious.

Ok again when I had a past communication suspension it gave me a reason why and you just said there was an issue with the site your self right now and I wasnt able to appel the ban my that term I get banned and I'm not allowed to appel it and now its past the date I cant even receive a reason why I got banned cuz I had other suspension and each one had a reason but not this time. I should be given a chance to appel it that's not fair it's not my fault the enforcement site wasn't working the time I had the ban.
  5. brilliant joey Win User

What time is it according to Xbox live?

Set the console locale

To set your locale

1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2.Select Console Settings.

3.Select Language and Locale.

4.Select Locale, and then select the location where you live.

Set the time and date

1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2.Select Console Settings.

3.Select Clock.

4.Change the clock settings.

◦Date and Time: Set the date and time.

◦Time Format: Choose the 12- or 24-hour clock format.

◦Time Zone: Specify your time zone.

◦Daylight Saving: Choose On if you want your console clock to automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time.

When you are connected to Xbox LIVE, the clock settings can’t be changed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Dakar Desert Rally not playing?

It technically releases on the 4th, but for some time zones it will probably release within a couple of hours of midnight so the release date would be the 3rd in those places.
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox stuck 3 hours in the past? It had the right time zone and date but it won’t... - Similar Threads - Why stuck hours

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  4. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  5. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  6. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  7. Why am I stuck back at level one on Warzone 2?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I stuck back at level one on Warzone 2?: am reset back to level 1 in Warzone 2 and it won’t show any of my CP and I can’t access the armory until I’m level 4 but I was level 1056 before this happened. b9a3cd8d-38d6-4813-913c-46e0fb8e00a4
  8. Why is my unpacking stuck on 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my unpacking stuck on 100%: Apologies its not letting me attach an image but I'm downloading city skylines and it has got stuck on 100% doing 0B/S 2dfe8f7e-7d80-4e42-9c12-46acff9c250a
  9. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  10. Why are my Red Heart emojis stuck as White?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Red Heart emojis stuck as White?: As question states. Solution required - and NO, holding in the "A" button doesn't work. c380b535-fb9c-470b-86dc-609ead41de5b