Why is my Xbox storage in the negatives

Discus and support Why is my Xbox storage in the negatives in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I'm trying to Delete all my clips from the xbox network and each time I delete them they come back and my Xbox network storage is in the negatvies... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dcctrl, Apr 24, 2023.

1. dcctrl
    dcctrl Guest

So, I'm trying to Delete all my clips from the xbox network and each time I delete them they come back and my Xbox network storage is in the negatvies currently it is at -340 the thing is I can't trim these clips it is saying "Only for clips created from this Xbox" which is werid since basically all my clips are from this Xbox. When I try to delete them from the Xbox app they come back to. Then my new clips I take don't get uploaded I have the option to upload as soon as I take them but they're not and when I go to manualy upload the clips and when they're

done I go to click on them it says something went wrong. I have power cycled and restarted.One last thing when I try to share my recent captures it gives the option to record or screenshot captures instead of sharing those that are on the Xbox network so are these ghost clips or something?

:)

dcctrl, Apr 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: