Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

Discus and support Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kameron Long, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Kameron Long
    Kameron Long Guest

On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this.

:)

Kameron Long, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Mr. Trust_A Win User

how to record screen?

3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game bar "Xbox Social" tab. Does anyone know a fix?

Hello, my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you with whatever you need.

I am very sorry for these types of problems that although they may seem a lot, they are annoying, I am going to help you solve them, to use many of the Xbox features in Game Bar, including the Xbox Social functions, you must have the Xbox application installed to Windows.

To use Xbox Social features, sign in with your Microsoft account. Press Windows logo key + G to open the Game bar, choose Settings > Accounts, select Sign in, then follow the steps.

Source:https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...e-xbox-game-bar-to-play-and-chat-with-friends

This is all the information I can give you for the moment, I hope it is helpful to you, I wish you good luck and a happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. ben44fr Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

Yes. My Xbox Social status on Xbox Console Companion, Xbox Game Bar and Xbox (Beta) apps.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Windows logo key + G on a Windows 10 PC will open the game bar. Is the game bar not showing up on the screen when those buttons are pressed? The article entitled

Use Game Bar to Record Game Clips on Windows 10
    will explain more about using the game bar. We recommend reviewing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10
    if the game bar does not appear when the command is entered. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen? - Similar Threads - Why social game

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  5. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  6. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  7. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  8. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  9. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  10. Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?: To whom it may concern, I received a ban for not being polite to some anonymous person sending me a message. If you dont want to hear something, dont send someone a message you do not know. This...