Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Llama AIDS, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Llama AIDS
    Llama AIDS Guest

Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as was instructed in a different question posted on this website. But it did not solve the problem and now none of the buttons are working in the game. What is going on? How do I fix my game?

:)

Llama AIDS, Jan 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: