Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas

Discus and support Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help all I did was turned it on ande the color was like that and I tried everything. 1e04c07f-dd1f-4c8e-9b4e-28723942ab1b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shawn MooreZH, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas

Please help all I did was turned it on ande the color was like that and I tried everything.

:)

Shawn MooreZH, Jun 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Shawn! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you tell me what have you tried so far?

Also, have you made any test with a different HDMI cable?
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Fortnite

why not rogue spider he can be green and black, white and green. and black and white?
  4. A Blue Illusion Win User

What are your thoughts with the Xbox One Slim?

My thoughts are why in the hell are they playing yo-yo with the colors of these consoles? 360, White. 360 Elite/S, Black. XB1, Black. XB1S, White... how hard could it possibly be to offer a color choice, given how often I see comments from people who determine
    just how long it will be (IF at all) before they will get the newer version based on color? I don't like the white and it's made my decision to not bother until my current console dies very easy.
  5. GrandCAMyon Win User

Xbox one crash?

My xbox one s is doing the same thing. Shows green xbox title screen, then no dashboard; just a black screen. Was playing it roughly 7 hours ago... WHY
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Fortnite

I'd go with the EON skin because of its white and black color scheme. Its reminiscent of an Xbox One S, or at least my Xbox One S model with the white color scheme. I think it'd make it sort of ironic, you could say the skin looks like an Xbox per say.
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas - Similar Threads - Why series screen

2. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  3. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  4. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  5. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  6. Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple: Xbox series x had a red colour screen and now has a purple coloured screen after switching hdmi, switching inputs and resetting my console cc401fff-a81e-4f1b-be86-4df28cabdc46
  7. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  8. Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?: I have had my series X since April 2023 and over the last few months I have had games crash on me, when playing call of duty this is the screen I get when it crashes. I was running in 1440p 120hz...
  9. Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?: So I have a Skyworth TV (supposedly 4K but only supports up to 1080p) and I have my Xbox Series S connected to it. Recently the screen has started to flicker when the Xbox is connected to it, now...
  10. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...