Why is my Xbox series s keep crashing

Discus and support Why is my Xbox series s keep crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been having crashing problems with my Xbox series s ever since I got it for my birthday in august rebooting your console doesn’t help with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shinikami999, Dec 7, 2023.

1. shinikami999
    shinikami999 Guest

I been having crashing problems with my Xbox series s ever since I got it for my birthday in august rebooting your console doesn’t help with the crashing neither restarting your games and apps helps y’all need to fix your product because this is ridiculous man‍♂️

:)

shinikami999, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello shinikami999,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issues with your Xbox Series S. There could be several reasons why this is happening, such as a faulty hardware component, outdated software, or network connectivity issues. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and device here manually for possible issues since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

1. Make sure your console is up to date with the latest software updates.

2. Check your network connection and ensure that it's stable.

3. Try clearing the cache on your console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplug the power cord for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on.

If the issue still persists, it would be the best to contact our dedicated Xbox live support so that they can double check your account and give you further troubleshooting steps. If you purchased the console last August from the Microsoft store, I believe it is still under warranty.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link Xbox Support. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello shinikami999,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My Xbox series S keeps crashing

Hi T_781B, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem, if this error occurs only with one game, I invite you to uninstall and reinstall the game that is presenting this error, but if it happens with several games, it is advisable to do a restore on your console, keeping the games and applications for restore any corrupt file that is in the system preventing its proper functioning. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information > Reset console.
    3. Select Reset and keep my games and apps. This will reset the operating system and remove all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Let me know if after doing this the problem is solved or if it still persists.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. T_781B Win User

My Xbox series S keeps crashing

I deleted and reinstalled the game but it didn’t help and this is the only game it crashes on
  6. RoberR7 Win User

My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.

thanks for your time and effort in helping me. Unfortunately I have followed all the steps without success. I have fully restored the console and it keeps crashing. It is very frustrating because on the Xbox one S it does work but on the Xbox Series S it doesn't..

Any idea?
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox series s keep crashing - Similar Threads - Why series keep

2. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  5. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  6. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  7. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  9. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  10. Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?: I have had my series X since April 2023 and over the last few months I have had games crash on me, when playing call of duty this is the screen I get when it crashes. I was running in 1440p 120hz...