Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it

Discus and support Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Multi coloured pixels on screen Big blocks appearing in screen Games not loading/lagging /glitching really badly I think it may be some sort of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Samuel Ide, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Samuel Ide
    Samuel Ide Guest

Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it

Multi coloured pixels on screen

Big blocks appearing in screen

Games not loading/lagging /glitching really badly

I think it may be some sort of internal problem or something wrong with the hdmi connection

Tried different monitor and cable

Tried restarting and resetting

I am clueless

:)

Samuel Ide, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Samuel, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

lately there have been technical problems, please try again later today although they should be fixed but if the problem persists the best I can recommend is that you help xbox by reporting the problem through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click on the green "Report" button and fill in the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know that there is a problem and will be able to work to fix it as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that this public forum is just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

Another option I can recommend is to reinstall windows or check if your version is up to date as a last resort. I use windows 10 and have had no problems with anything, but I have noticed that windows 11 does, if so you could also report the problem through microsoft support at the following link.

[https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1]

Navigate to the search bar and enter your problem. Press Enter or click "Get Help". Log in to access the support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

I hope it will be resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the problem is resolved soon.

Best Regards
    Oskayra
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox game pass flight simulator

Because you dont have a series s

Flight sim 2021 is only series and pc compatible

Xbox one s would choke just loading the loading screen.

Why in heaven's name would you think 10 year old hardware run a game that makes 3-5 year old pcs have trouble runnung

Just a fyi the s/x means the series x and s not xbox one

The xbox one games all work on the xbox one regardless of letter

Not to mention all xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x designation for requirements on xbox one
  4. alex_813_lk Win User

Xbox series s graphics issue

So the xbox series s cant run the call of duty series X/S version properly?

Why is it called series s version if it can't run it properly?

Running on a new(ish) samsung TV so that shouldn't be the issue

So you think removing the textures pack should fix? The textures pack was 61 gig so wasn't a small download.

While the speed of the series s is great the other thing I was looking forward to was the graphics so it's disappointing can't play the game to its potential with texture pack etc
  5. Al_z99 Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

well if its not a series s problem can someone explain to me why my xbox one x can run the same game on same tv fine without any of these graphical issues
  6. JediSith1981 Win User

Skyrim SE stuck on "Continue"

I can finally get in to the mods section as well as start or load a new game, but the menus are still heavily difunctionally, becoming unresponsive. Once a game is loaded, it runs like butter on my Series X though...

STILL needs fixed
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it - Similar Threads - Why series glitching

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  8. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  9. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  10. Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?: Every morning that I turn my Xbox on my sound on Youtube and the home menu has a weird popping and glitching sound. I restart my Xbox and it works just fine but if I turn it back on later in the...