Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

Discus and support Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melinda Lair, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Melinda Lair
    Melinda Lair Guest

Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or fortnite it gets to the loading screen then the power button on my Xbox blinks two times and kicks me out to the Home Screen. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

:)

Melinda Lair, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me out the loading screen back to the Home Screen?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.
    8. Reinstall the game.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me out the loading screen back to the Home Screen?

You can consider resetting your console to factory settings. To do so, kindly follow these steps:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options: Reset and remove everything.

For more details kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. Melinda Lair Win User

Now it’s giving me this error code: how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff

What am I supposed to do to fix this problem?
  5. iElxmentz Win User

Forza Horizon 5 cloud gaming crashes after buying the welcome Back Pack

The same thing happened to me but on Xbox one I purchased the treasure map and since then whenever I load the game or while I’m playing it just crashed and kicks me off
  6. ̶̗̹͎̊ ̴̛̔ Win User

Do I need a new xbox because of this problem?

I've factory reset the Xbox twice and still kicks me out of every game I try, tho I've noticed that before it kicks me the power button on the Xbox blinks 3 times. Is that a faulty sign or something? It's never done this.
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me... - Similar Threads - Why series blinking

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  8. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  9. Why is my xbox series s controller continuously blinking off and on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s controller continuously blinking off and on?: My xbox series controller keep blinking off and on and I don’t know how to fix it. I’ve tried resyncing my controller to the xbox, restarting the xbox, and any other suggestion that was probably...
  10. why is my xbox one s series light button blinking when its on

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox one s series light button blinking when its on: when my xbox is on why does the light keep blinking when im playing stuff b8406985-07de-451a-9e98-05c4f2ea0cea