why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

Discus and support why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marvin McCutcheon, Jan 10, 2024.

1. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will

:)

Marvin McCutcheon, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont go away need somw help it been 3 days like this

Hi Marvin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. Toarien6825 Win User

On minecraft I can't play online multiplayer

Hi Dérek, I have the same problem I have all boxes checked to allow but it still will not let me play multiplayer, ive triple checked everything and it wont work. Any tips?
  4. raphael mengerink Win User

i cant pay with iDeal

hey, ive tried readdint it to my account, and paying it, but it just says the same as before. when its already chosen as the payment type, it says something went wrong and i have to try again later. and if i still have to choose it as payment type it wont let me choose it.

and if i try it on a different game, it still wont work. itll say the exact same as the other times.

Quick note: ive tried it yesterday too, on multiple devices.
  5. Kalikospook Win User

Why has my gamer tag not changed on xbox1

Under settings, then account , all options that show something with a name show my old gamer tag, I could not find any account option under the settings, and then system option but when I play a game then it shows my new gamer tag, iv only just finished downloading a game to play, I don't understand why I still have to see my old gamer tag on everything else though
  6. DaKingFonz49 Win User

Unable to conect to Xbox360->internetconnection

ive tried everything on the support website, but my wireless adapter wont stop flashing green and wont connect to internet still. and it was connected to the same internet 2 days ago but i took it to a friends house and it wont re connect again.
Thema:

why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

1. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont... - Similar Threads - why showing quick

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?: So the only way I can really explain this issue is that I am able to see the bundle on the Xbox PC app but not on my console. When I go to "My games & apps" on the PC app I am able to see the...
  4. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  5. Why is my latency and packet loss showing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency and packet loss showing this: My xbox is showing network issue but when I do a standard test it appears no issue but when i load up games im met with the ‘continue offline’ message. Then in detailed network statistics this...
  6. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  7. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  8. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  9. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  10. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...