Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

Discus and support Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianShirley1, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the

(1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if it even does__few times it showed [error trying load]__takes forever when I try to signin---shows [connect to the Xbox network] on the homepage. Every time I push a button on my controller it takes long time responding__few times it frozeup wouldn't do anything when I pressed any button..

:)

BrianShirley1, Apr 21, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...