Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

Discus and support Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cody alvarez, Mar 29, 2024.

1. cody alvarez
    cody alvarez Guest

Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller [​IMG]

This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself

Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller [​IMG]

:)

cody alvarez, Mar 29, 2024
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

That is not an official Xbox controller. The "home" button on the front does not look like yours. It should have the Xbox symbol on it instead of a house.

[​IMG]
  3. Mr Nielsen Win User

Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

Yes, I did and got my money back
  4. Tiffanizzy Hill Win User

I received an error code, mine was 0x82d60002

What does that mean and should I return my new controller because this code came up?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Chantal. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Microsoft and other licensed Xbox hardware partner accessories are designed and manufactured with quality standards for performance, security, and safety. Unauthorised accessories can compromise the gaming experience on Xbox consoles.

VX Gaming is not a licensed Xbox hardware partner, and they don't appear to have a method of contact. In this case I'd advise returning the controller and purchasing an official or licensed controller. Look for the Designed for Xbox badge on authorised accessories.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Maggie E! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I understand a little the problem you are presenting to me, but I would like to know if you receive any error code or does it just tell you that your control is not authorized?

From what I understand, this message appears when the controller is not manufactured by Xbox, so I would like to know if you receive any error codes.

I'm waiting for your response!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller - Similar Threads - Why saying unauthorized

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  8. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  9. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  10. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3